Halo Machinima (SNN) Character List!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope this machinima lasts for several episodes :p , i'm very excited about it.

Btw, nice name monkeygod. People will love it ;)

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
This machinima will have NO CURSING. At all.

Cool, so this won't be like any other machinima. I'm liking this so far. As for a name, I'll go with my classic machinima name, Umberto Friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright guys, just a few spots to fill:

Police Sheriff (Shows up drmatically and randomly, always stops the robber somehow (Or, will he?))
Secondary Political Anchorman (Lots of funny lines)
Secondary Sports Coverage (NY Jets Uber-Fan, complete noob)

Also, I need a name for the Robber, since the actor has not given me a name.

^Any suggestions?^

I dont know what type of capture card you have, but I have a good one. If they show is decent (which many are not i'm afraid) I would be willing to capture and edit for you if you want. Heres a machinima I made when H2 came out.

linky

Im sure its WAY easier to do in H3, so let me know what you think.

LukeTrocity said:
I dont know what type of capture card you have, but I have a good one. If they show is decent (which many are not i'm afraid) I would be willing to capture and edit for you if you want. Heres a machinima I made when H2 came out.

linky

Im sure its WAY easier to do in H3, so let me know what you think.

I have a Dazzle DVC 170. It works fine, since I have a few custom options that make the quality amazing.

And guys, we've still got spots to fill. If anyone wants extra parts, I wouldn't say no...

Friendly said:
Not McLovin. That's plagiarism. How about Kinga LaPinga?

Sounds WAAAY too ridiculous. Anything that is...well...somewhat regular?

Also, guys, the preview episode script is being completely redone. Second thoughts and such. Therefore, voice acting will not begin for around a week (Give or take...).

Finally, Episodes 1 and 2 have finished their polishing. However, to reduce confusion, I'm recording all voices in order of episode. I don't want to mix up episode 1's voice with the preview or anything.

good to hear that you're making lotta progress mate :rolleyes
Oh, and for the guy's name how about 80 cent?

"why is your name 80 cent?"
"cuz my mama said thats how much i was worth"

For, like, the third time, this project is AGAIN f***ed.

Some f*g that comes over every few weekends was told SPECIFICALLY not to touch my computer (The one with all of the script files, Character files, etc.) Guess what he does over last night?

He DELETES the Preview Episode Script I had finished right before I had to leave. Then, he TEARS the ear pieces of my computer microphone (Which includes the plug-ins for the comp) off, and throws them in the trash.

Now, I have to redo the script, reupdate the character list (To include the current characters, plus future, one-episode-only peoples, too), and build my HD pep pieces AT THE SAME TIME.

I have the greatest luck, huh?

EDIT: Friendly, I'd like a more...American names, please. Something a newscaster might have. (Something that doesn't rhyme, hint hint.)

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
For, like, the third time, this project is AGAIN f***ed.

Some f*g that comes over every few weekends was told SPECIFICALLY not to touch my computer (The one with all of the script files, Character files, etc.) Guess what he does over last night?

He DELETES the Preview Episode Script I had finished right before I had to leave. Then, he TEARS the ear pieces of my computer microphone (Which includes the plug-ins for the comp) off, and throws them in the trash.

Now, I have to redo the script, reupdate the character list (To include the current characters, plus future, one-episode-only peoples, too), and build my HD pep pieces AT THE SAME TIME.

I have the greatest luck, huh?

EDIT: Friendly, I'd like a more...American names, please. Something a newscaster might have. (Something that doesn't rhyme, hint hint.)

Soem suggestions this time around:(if possible)

Password protect your computer and/or those files
Keep updated versions uploaded to a a server of some sort, like a online file storage/sharing.
Keep back-ups on cd,jump drive or an external hard drive of some sort.
Keep Hard copies (printed) somewhere (retyping is better than rewriting.)

Oh my God. I would be so pissed at that guy. I would beat him until he wished he was dead. Actually, I might. Where does this guy live?

Friendly said:
Oh my God. I would be so pissed at that guy. I would beat him until he wished he was dead. Actually, I might. Where does this guy live?

South Carolina, and he's my step-brother.

If he weren't, he'd be a corpse. But, since I'm nice n' all, I didn't.

Luckily, I own most of the good games, so he won't be playing any of them.

EVER.

As for the script, it's still getting tidied up. I've been playing a bit more Halo 3 than usual, so progress might be a bit slow. And I STILL have 2 more parts to fill. Please, someone fill them before I have to go all 1974 on you guys.

BIG HUGE-O EDIT:

I'm VERY sorry to say this, but I'm going to have to take a break. The new script is simply not very funny. Period. I lost a metric ton of comedic gold when that f*g deleted my script.

I will continue to look for funny lines I can add to the current script, and I can take a few suggestions from others. I will not, however, reveal the script, since it is embarassingly lacking of humor and/or quality.

Plus, I still have to dish out money to buy a new headset (Actually, 2, since he broke another one, I just found out).

If you quit the project, I completely understand, and I won't stop you. Such a sequence of delays is bound to discourage anyone. If you stay, however, be ready to wait any amount of time, whether it be 2 hours, or 2 months (Not really 2 months, that's an extreme exaggeration).

Thank you, everyone, for your time. If you have any script ideas to make a hilarious introduction to the series, do not hesitate to contact me. Anything that could quench this desert is much appreciated.

Man, that sucks :( Well having not to play any of the good games is a decent punishment >:]

I can wait, but I can't really think of any good ideas at the moment.

NinjaPsion said:
I'm assuming you still need the other 2 parts?

Actually, part availability is now reduced to only Secondary Sports Coverage.

There will be enormous amounts of low-frequency characters shwoing up during the series, which will be acted by current long-term actors.

Go ahead and send your tryout, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
Actually, part availability is now reduced to only Secondary Sports Coverage.

There will be enormous amounts of low-frequency characters shwoing up during the series, which will be acted by current long-term actors.

Go ahead and send your tryout, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I'm sure if people send in the tryouts the could help with a part or two when we need it. One person can only make so many voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back