Halo ODST 3D object files or stl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone happen to have any 3D files for the halo ODST armor system?
I'm not sure what you mean by system(unless it is a specific variant or your just referring to the forum?) There is almost every odst suit from all the games in the armory

I am mainly looking for stl files for the odst armor and by system i mean like their armor in general since MJOLNIR was the spartan II armor system i am mainly looking for these since i may have found a way to integrate them with a few peices of tech that i have lying around

No i mean like separate pieces not the full armor on a single file don't get me wrong for the model it looks great but itd take me about 4 months to splice through the model to get the parts i need

k managed to find the armor on thingiverse but i cant seem to find a file of the odst rucksack anywhere however does anyone have a lead on
Jason225's Rucksack files? The links are dead

Rucksack.jpg

Last edited:
k managed to find the armor on thingiverse but i cant seem to find a file of the odst rucksack anywhere however does anyone have a lead on
Jason225's Rucksack files? The links are dead

View attachment 268940
I actually am Jason225! Haha those were the in-game models that I extracted and unfolded, I'll see if I still have them saved somewhere or if I can get into my old 4shared account. The 405th used to have an option to change your display name, so I used Jason225 because my actual username is incredibly embarrassing. When they got rid of that option, it defaulted back to jasontehpwnzor and now I can't change it, so oh well. Haha

Okay, see if this is what you need. There's a helmet, shoulder, backpack, forearm, chest and stomach parts, and the leg all separated out.

Attachments

• ODST.zip
    71 KB · Views: 818
I actually am Jason225! Haha those were the in-game models that I extracted and unfolded, I'll see if I still have them saved somewhere or if I can get into my old 4shared account. The 405th used to have an option to change your display name, so I used Jason225 because my actual username is incredibly embarrassing. When they got rid of that option, it defaulted back to jasontehpwnzor and now I can't change it, so oh well. Haha
If you can that would be appreciated immensely

Cool beans. Let me know if there's anything else you need, I have access to game models up to Halo Reach.
Well in that case do you happen to have obj files for these 4 items in reach? Im thinking i can integrate a rpi in the tac pad and a gps device in the UGPS and for the trauma kit it will be just that and the hardcase will hold a few extra peices of equipment.
wrist_armor-1.jpg
utility_armor-1.jpg

Well in that case do you happen to have obj files for these 4 items in reach? Im thinking i can integrate a rpi in the tac pad and a gps device in the UGPS and for the trauma kit it will be just that and the hardcase will hold a few extra peices of equipment.View attachment 269016View attachment 269017
Absolutely. I'll have them for you later tonight. Just a word of warning, a lot of the detail you see in the model may just be a combination of the texture and bump map - sometimes the geometry itself is less impressive than you'd expect. But I'll extract them later and you can decide for yourself if you wanna use them or not.

thanks ill have to tweak them a bit but for now they are a pretty good template for the future builds

Here you go. Tacpad, UGPS, Trauma Kit, and Hard Case.
one last thing do you happen to have the game file for the odst optican and its station with the engineer and a forunner constructor? i think the constructors are in halo 2 and 3 but it may just be 2

what i am trying to do is set up a "small" diorama for halo and i do plan on it using leds and maybe even a laser or 2
healthpack.jpg
HR_Huragok_Glor.png
sentinel_constructor_by_daniilkuksov_d897z9k-pre.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back