Halo ODST Landfall WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends Des and Troy. They're practically inseparable..

And yet, Red Team is the only side to successfully destroy things other than their own team...

I support the blues. But I like the Red's leadership style. Maybe I would be purple. Except I'm not a cowar- conscientious objector. AND purple is the color of weber state university, so I would never.

It seems i have a conundrum. I'll just go white. When I repaint my Reach suit I'll do it white.

And yet, Red Team is the only side to successfully destroy things other than their own team...

I support the blues. But I like the Red's leadership style. Maybe I would be purple. Except I'm not a cowar- conscientious objector. AND purple is the color of weber state university, so I would never.

It seems i have a conundrum. I'll just go white. When I repaint my Reach suit I'll do it white.
Sounds like the only colors you need are Red White and Blue.

The way I see it... red trashes each other, but at the same time has some respect and discipline towards each other... for the most part. Pink is not red. Light red is red. The blues just dont care, but also wants what's best for them? Purple... no one remembers them. And everyone is an absolute idiot XD

This constantly changes between each member, but my favorite is definatly the green bois

The way I see it... red trashes each other, but at the same time has some respect and discipline towards each other... for the most part. Pink is not red. Light red is red. The blues just dont care, but also wants what's best for them? Purple... no one remembers them. And everyone is an absolute idiot XD

This constantly changes between each member, but my favorite is definatly the green bois
I’m going to reprint and paint it a solid color

FTOTR FTW!
Screenshot from 2019-06-12 09-27-38.png

And the proper acronym is FOTR (Official thread is HERE) and stands for "Fireteam Off The Rails"......a dedicated and unknown team of misfits, dedicated to the derailment of dedicated people's threads who have dedicated themselves to the dedicated cause of the 405th...... dedication..........
Ah, I see now.

FOTR... filling boots the rest of the
team would rather leave unfilled.

687474703a2f2f737461746963342e77696b69612e6e6f636f6f6b69652e6e65742f5f5f6362323031303131323530...png

Last edited:
Actually the French flag is technically Blue, White and Red.

And the proper acronym is FOTR (Official thread is HERE) and stands for "Fireteam Off The Rails"......a dedicated and unknown team of misfits, dedicated to the derailment of dedicated people's threads who have dedicated themselves to the dedicated cause of the 405th...... dedication..........

Dedicatedly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back