Halo Odst Or Mw2

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddler911

Jr Member
I pre ordered ODST, while it looks amazing I never got a good look at another true beauty Modern Warfare 2. What do u guys think. I still am gunna stay up till i get to wave 50 of firefight so i can play with marcus fenix.

Modern Warfare 2 looks like it's going to be too similar to Call of Duty 4, in my opinion. I'll probably rent it at the most.

Halo 3: ODST is much different than any previous Halo game, so I'll be pre-ordering it when I can.

toddler911 said:
I still am gunna stay up till i get to wave 50 of firefight so i can play with marcus fenix.
lolwut.

I would get ODST, because Nazi Zombies was FTW, so Firefight would be even more FTW, and, I get sick of playing campaign as MC and even the Arbiter. Its always good to have variety.

Last edited by a moderator:
MW2, because a Marauder 2C stomps groundpounders any day of the week. ;)

MW stands for Mechwarrior. CoDMW2 is Call of Duty. :p

ODST because its from Bungie, automatically making it super win. plus Ive never even played call of duty 4, only 3 and 5.

toddler911 said:
I still am gunna stay up till i get to wave 50 of firefight so i can play with marcus fenix.
I'm going to say just what keegan said. lolwut? Marcus Fenix in Halo. I think not. Just kiddin man

I would go for ODST.

I get bored of palying the same WWII story(even though they decided to go with modern times for only two games). The games are still fun though, but I would rather kill aliens than zombies anyday.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

toddler911 said:
lol another person falling for something someone said that just made it up.

LastSpartan said:
Hmmm. Both.
(y) The campaign for both games seem to bring new awesome features to the campaign. Plus anyone who missed out on Halo 3's multiplayer experience can get a second chance to experience it, and plus firefight looks awesome, and when you buy ODST, you get the special invite for Halo: Reach.

Sigma-LS said:
MW stands for Mechwarrior. CoDMW2 is Call of Duty. :p

Lulz, that's what I thought he was referring to when I looked at the thread. I was like "why would anyone buy Mechwarrior 2 over ODST?" especially when MW3 kicked the most ass of any of the series!

But my opinion, ODST cuz it will be better then CoDMW2!

Enrisan said:
lol another person falling for something someone said that just made it up.

Wow don't be stupid that was a joke. seriously. If you actually thought i was that dumb ur a total fag. Anyways. I preordered ODST. Thats cause i already have COD4 SO even though having marcus penis in halo ODST it is pretty impossible. SO GROW SOME and TAKE A JOKE. now. I've been looking at ODST and it's looking beast.

toddler911 said:
Wow don't be stupid that was a joke. seriously. If you actually thought i was that dumb ur a total ___. Anyways. I preordered ODST. Thats cause i already have COD4 SO even though having marcus penis in halo ODST it is pretty impossible. SO GROW SOME and TAKE A JOKE. now. I've been looking at ODST and it's looking beast.

Um what? Number 1: STOP. Even if he made a comment you dont seem to like, that is NOT the way to react. Number 2: You now look stupider than you previously thought he was trying to make you look. Chill out or go home, as my Algebra 2 teacher in 10th grade used to say. Number 3: How badly do you want to get banned, or at least locked from the forums for a few days? Because I'm sure if any mods see what you just said, theyre not going to be happy with your behavior here, and they won't ask twice for you to leave.

Look at what Erisan wrote, then look at what you wrote, then tell us all that what he said justified such a response from you.

On a lighter note, MW2 would be my choice hands down, simply by game mechanics alone. Dont even egt me started on how much fun its going to be.

toddler911, your name suits you very well. I was simply calling you gullible, it wouldn't be the first time someone heard a rumor and believed it to be true...you sounded pretty serious. You really didn't need to go there...

@ Damarius101- thanks for the back up, but I didn't intend on that little comment being taken so harshly.

to the mods, sorry for getting off-topic.

ACDCrockr209 said:
I would go for ODST.

I get bored of palying the same WWII story(even though they decided to go with modern times for only two games). The games are still fun though, but I would rather kill aliens than zombies anyday.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

You're thinking of the wrong game. World at War and Modern Warfare are two VERY different games.

toddler911 said:
Wow, don't be stupid. That was a joke, seriously. If you actually thought i was that dumb, you're a total -censored-. Anyways, I preordered ODST. That's because i already have CoD 4, so even though having Marcus -censored- in Halo 3: ODST is pretty impossible (what?). So, grow some and take a joke. Now, I've been looking at ODST and it's looking beast.

Just thought I'd fix your grammar up, a lot. Hypocrisy is cool, right? And take it down a notch. No one can understand sarcasm over the internet unless it's blatantly obvious.

As for the games, I think Modern Warfare 2 looks like a replica of the first game with a few little pieces of eye candy here and there. New weapons is not anything to scream with joy about, I'm sure it'll end up being a Call of Duty 4 mod you have to pay for.

ODST is changing a lot of aspects of the Halo series, so it should be interesting enough to be worth a purchase. The controller looks amazing, too. Must have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back