Halo Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima noob at this like all of it but uh i started on a halo 3 odst and then i found the odst thred with all new pep's but i cant acces any thing from page 3 and then on so i was wondering if the members who had the files post them here or send them to me so i could start a wiki hub for the new odst pep files plz and thanks to all the members of the 405th thenks to you theres a great community like this.

Francisco Salazar said:
Ima noob at this like all of it but uh i started on a halo 3 odst and then i found the odst thred with all new pep's but i cant acces any thing from page 3 and then on

You may need to update your browser. Make sure that you have the latest version.

Francisco Salazar said:
so i was wondering if the members who had the files post them here or send them to me so i could start a wiki hub for the new odst pep files plz and thanks to all the members of the 405th thenks to you theres a great community like this.

Unless you have the consent of the file creators, this is highly discouraged.

Last edited by a moderator:
k thenks ral wont think bout wiki till i hav perm but i would still like to get those file and my browser should b up to date i havent seen any updates for it latly but thanks for the info.

but i still cant open any thing in pages 3 n 4 this is wut i get "[#10358] You requested a post that is not part of this topic. Please verify the URL you clicked or contact an administrator. " but i can open anything in page 1

Francisco Salazar said:
but i still cant open any thing in pages 3 n 4 this is wut i get "[#10358] You requested a post that is not part of this topic. Please verify the URL you clicked or contact an administrator. " but i can open anything in page 1

I really don't know what else to tell you. I have no problem opening that thread beyond page 3 with Firefox 3 and IE8 (version 8.0.6001.18783). It seems that only IE users are having trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
well if know 1 minds could they send me the rest of the files from the new odst page i kant acces any thing in page 2 anthen on iv tried with IE8 and fire fox n it just wont work even trying to go thrught the profile posts wont work for me oh and i started my armor ill post pics as it comes

well if know 1 minds could they send me the rest of the files from the new odst page i kant acces any thing in page 2 anthen on iv tried with IE8 and fire fox n it just wont work even trying to go thrught the profile posts wont work for me oh and i started my armor ill post pics as it comes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back