Halo Outpost Discovery: Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again, I have a question in regards to possible shift changes. I was wondering if you all wouldn’t mind me switching my closing shift for Saturday to working the Sticky Grenades booth back to back on Sunday?
Honestly I’d like to participate in the Costume Contest if possible or at least watch, and the idea of closing is a bit daunting to me since it’s my first time.

Storm 013, what category are you competing in? I'm in FX, I hope it's a gonna be a lot of fun :)

I checked again after my initial reply and I’m going to try to send in another application soon. I’ll have until the 29th to send another in
I have yet to receive an email as well, I applied sometime this weekend

Yeah, if my registration didn't work I was just gonna do it in person.

Aside from the possible community dinner, is there a schedule of sorts for any costumed-meetups or anything? My wife is going to attempt to bring a nice camera and take some semi-professional photos of folks like we've done previously. I know there will be photo ops available, but I'm meaning more like the group photos we've done at like, DragonCon (post parade) and PAX. Anyone know?

Aside from the possible community dinner, is there a schedule of sorts for any costumed-meetups or anything? My wife is going to attempt to bring a nice camera and take some semi-professional photos of folks like we've done previously. I know there will be photo ops available, but I'm meaning more like the group photos we've done at like, DragonCon (post parade) and PAX. Anyone know?
I haven't heard any talk about a suited meetup beyond the other photoshoot going on friday evening (I've been following pretty closely), and well, Outpost in general. Sounds like there's an opportunity for you guys to set something up! :D

I haven't heard any talk about a suited meetup beyond the other photoshoot going on friday evening (I've been following pretty closely), and well, Outpost in general. Sounds like there's an opportunity for you guys to set something up!
What time and where is the photo shoot Friday? Sorry if it’s already been stated earlier. I just woke up and have a busy day ahead of me trying to get my AC fixed before Outpost

What time and where is the photo shoot Friday? Sorry if it’s already been stated earlier. I just woke up and have a busy day ahead of me trying to get my AC fixed before Outpost

It's not like an "official" photoshoot, it is a shoot being organized by some members MidWest Facebook group, Off site in a park near the convention center. Log into Facebook | Facebook

As of Today, 7/28/2019, these are the members who have signed up, qualified for an Exhibitor's Pass and who names are going to be provided to Will Call. There should still be time to sign up in the spreadsheet and get on the list, but do note that we've passed the deadline for the Shirts, they are already being printed for Chicago!

Cadet – James Ficker

Moderndaymarc - Marc Nabke

Barricade195 -Rafael Richards

ColFork85 - Matthew Wells

RandomRanger - Nicolas Strike

Raynes Shadow - Nathan Valdez

ZP180- Megan Wiemer

SGT Razor - Bryce Razor

Smelms - Svan Melms

JeffN02- Jeff Nordeen

Storm 013- Stormy Sanders

FissOfFury - Crystal Fiss

AyaCohen - Leida Margaretha

Wayward Flood - David Niemi

Mortimus - Evan Tacey

NobleofDeath16 - Jonah Zajdzinski

Spidermonkey60 - Andrew Danforth-

Azimuth - Ian McLean

Spall - Danielle Kukic

ImmortalReaver - Brant Kowalak

ConfusedOrLost - Jay Bryant

Reila - Tilly Leatherberry

Bhunt1996 - Brendan Hunt

thorn696 - Vern A Herberg

Cathy Schniedt

Last edited:
Hello Vern. Exhibitor passes are for those members who are volunteering at the booth, and follow the instructions in this thread:

There is still time to sign up in the spreadsheet, we really need people signed up there before we add them to the list of Exhibitor badges.

"Cut off" will probably be Wednesday of this week, any later than that and not sure if we can get passes set aside at Will Call.

The list of names being provided to Will Call for Exhibitor Passes is going to be sent in Today or Tomorrow, if you are not my list that I posted Sunday

Then you are not currently set to receive a pass. If you want one and are not on that list, I need you to sign up in the volunteer spreadsheet ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back