Halo Reach 3d Model/ Pep Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say thank you to all the modelers for their great work. Its been great looking/working with all the peep files.

The work you are doing here is truly amazing, guys!

There seem to be a lot of interesting permutations Reach has to offer!

I've spent an hour looking and can't find Jorge's machine gun. I know Acehigh made one, but it got taken down. Haven't located another, so that's what I wanna see. Only piece I am missing for my armor.

hey do you think it might be possible for some one to make a pep file of the UA upgrade for the Commando helmet i want to add the UA visor pice, lol i really suck at explaining. the pice that looks like the beak of a baseball hat i'll get pics.

commando_ua_fc_i2x.jpg

commando_ua_fc_i2x.jpg

could i get these please?

i would like the security helmet. but one thing that i have a problem finding is the hazop helmet attachment so that too.

Has anyone else noticed that the military police helmet is more or less an enclosed trooper helmet. If someone would add to an existing trooper helmet we could cross the MP helmet off the list

UN-REQUESTED

Ill be taking on the covenant myself, modeling of course!
-The Irish Cowboy

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread isnt here to demand stuff, especially if nobody else knows what it is. Its a request thread, if its been requested, somebody will make it eventually, or never. Demanding it dosent make me want to model it any more.

The thread isnt here to demand stuff, especially if nobody else knows what it is. Its a request thread, if its been requested, somebody will make it eventually, or never. Demanding it dosent make me want to model it any more.

If this was directed at me, i was not demanding, i was wondering if someone wanted to do this, or not. In a friendly manner,
But i believe you meant the posts before me?
And to correct for further posts, i think a format should be enforced?
such as

EXAMPLE
(Common name) Turret

(Real name) M247H Heavy Machine Gun

(Further explanation if needed) Just the top, not the tripod

Just some tips to clear things up :D

-The Irish cowboy

Great job guys. I love all the files. and im just curious, if anyone did do a GUNGIR. how would you see. theres no visor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back