Halo Reach 3d Model/ Pep Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoulders request

I am looking and have been looking for a JFO (joint fires observer) left shoulder for a while. Does ANYONE have a file for it?

Here's a pic for reference:
JFO.jpg

JFO.jpg

Hello 405th family , I'm pretty new here and this would be my first pep, but I was wondering if anyone could do me a favor and refer me to a member that knows how to 3D model pepakura. Nintendude was a great help and created a helmet for me but it needs some fixing up... but lately he hasn't been feeling well and he needs his rest. So I was wondering if anyone can message me some members that 3D model....I will be glad to pay for your work with what I have in my budget , please let me know , thank you.
-Chad

So I have been looking for the respirator that goes on the bottom of the helmet. (I'm building carter's)
And I also cannot find the file for the Security helmet. I think somebody has made and unfolded one but I can't find it anywhere.
Does anyone know if either of these files have been modeled and unfolded? If so, where can I find them? Would be much appreciated :D
carter_helmetattachment.jpg

security_helmet.jpg
\

P.S. Kudos to all of the modelers, you guys do amazing jobs!

Attachments

• security_helmet.jpg
    security_helmet.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 219
  • carter_helmetattachment.jpg
    carter_helmetattachment.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 170
Weapon : UNSC turret

Model Code : M247H

References - Taken from the halo wikia.
M247H_HMG_profile.png
530px-Reachturret.jpg
609px-HaloReach_-_Spartan_HMG.png

Final Notes
-------------
Make the tripod a seperate pdo file.
Less detail means easier pep.
More detail means harder pep.
It is NOT Jorge's version of the gun.

Defiantly a good Idea.

Attachments

• 609px-HaloReach_-_Spartan_HMG.png
    609px-HaloReach_-_Spartan_HMG.png
    216.3 KB · Views: 265
  • 530px-Reachturret.jpg
    530px-Reachturret.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 228
  • M247H_HMG_profile.png
    M247H_HMG_profile.png
    275.1 KB · Views: 201
Just quickly wondering If anyone has modeled the Reach ODST helmet.(Or if its already out there in the sea that is the interwebs, a point in the right direction would be cool) Its a little different from previous versions (mainly the ear region and the overall height of the model). I was thinking of doing it myself, but as its not a huge difference from other versions, I was thinking of just editing an existing ODST helmet in 3ds max to suit. If there is an ODST helmet in .obj format, that would be helpful as well. Thanks for your time.

Deltaback

I would like to request th Sniper Shoulder, The Tactical/Hardcase Utility, and The Collar/Breacher Chest Please.

I would like to request th Sniper Shoulder, The Tactical/Hardcase Utility, and The Collar/Breacher Chest Please.
Sniper Shoulder - made by Rhinoc
Tactical Hardcase Utility - made by SJSUSPARTAN and HaloGoddess (independently)
Collar/Breacher Chest - made by IroniumCostuming

You can either check the threads started by these modelers or check MissingSpartan7's sig for the link.

EDIT:

So I have been looking for the respirator that goes on the bottom of the helmet. (I'm building carter's)
That's the CBRN attachment. koshima7 made one but it's not yet unfolded plus it's got a few open edges and internal intersecting planes that need to be edited out.

And I also cannot find the file for the Security helmet. I think somebody has made and unfolded one but I can't find it anywhere.
Does anyone know if either of these files have been modeled and unfolded? If so, where can I find them? Would be much appreciated :D
Type "security helmet" in the search bar near the top of this page and you'll find it. fat-hi555 made it.

Sniper Shoulder - made by Rhinoc
Tactical Hardcase Utility - made by SJSUSPARTAN and HaloGoddess (independently)
Collar/Breacher Chest - made by IroniumCostuming

You can either check the threads started by these modelers or check MissingSpartan7's sig for the link.

EDIT:

That's the CBRN attachment. koshima7 made one but it's not yet unfolded plus it's got a few open edges and internal intersecting planes that need to be edited out.

Type "security helmet" in the search bar near the top of this page and you'll find it. fat-hi555 made it.

awesome! thnx very much for the help :)

Just quickly wondering If anyone has modeled the Reach ODST helmet.(Or if its already out there in the sea that is the interwebs, a point in the right direction would be cool) Its a little different from previous versions (mainly the ear region and the overall height of the model). I was thinking of doing it myself, but as its not a huge difference from other versions, I was thinking of just editing an existing ODST helmet in 3ds max to suit. If there is an ODST helmet in .obj format, that would be helpful as well. Thanks for your time.

Deltaback

I remember at one point either Hugh or someone else made the Reach ears for the 0DST as an "add-on" to convert the Halo 3 0DST to the Reach version. 0ther than that, people have said there's not any other differences.

I've been looking for that file for a long time now. I've searched everywhere on the search bar and nothing has come up. If anyone knows where the thread or file is, please reply. It would be of great help and much appreciated!

Also, any update on the 0DST CBRN/HUL attachment? I know it needed to be worked on, just wondering if any progress has been made.

I remember at one point either Hugh or someone else made the Reach ears for the 0DST as an "add-on" to convert the Halo 3 0DST to the Reach version. 0ther than that, people have said there's not any other differences.

I've been looking for that file for a long time now. I've searched everywhere on the search bar and nothing has come up. If anyone knows where the thread or file is, please reply. It would be of great help and much appreciated!

Here you go:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24388-Hughs-Odst-Build?p=488864#post488864

Also, any update on the 0DST CBRN/HUL attachment? I know it needed to be worked on, just wondering if any progress has been made.
You mean this one?

CBRN.png

It's only the CBRN part of the attachment that you're looking for but the HUL has been around for a while and readily available and unfolded. It's turned out that I edited koshima7's file some time ago and kinda forgot about it. I don't think that it's practical to make a pep file and build one using it (too many tiny details for this kind of work). You're better off scratch building it instead.

Attachments

• CBRN.png
    CBRN.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 194
hey bot ACE and Sonic i thought i saw pep files of the m247 on wiki.... i can look again here soon, if not i was planning on modeling it myself

Thank you very much! :) Does anyone have pep files for Sniper Bullets and Shotgun Shells?

it shouldn't be that hard to make female molds of some bullets for the sniper rifle of course i could just make them in Maya 4 ya.... hmm i think i'll do that, hey has any1 don the commando shoulder yet or at least has a link for it?

You mean this one?

CBRN.png

It's only the CBRN part of the attachment that you're looking for but the HUL has been around for a while and readily available and unfolded. It's turned out that I edited koshima7's file some time ago and kinda forgot about it. I don't think that it's practical to make a pep file and build one using it (too many tiny details for this kind of work). You're better off scratch building it instead.

Thanks Ruze and Ral!

Attachments

• CBRN.png
    CBRN.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 189
You mean this one?

CBRN.png

Altho it most likely would b easier to build it from scratch. Where can I find that file for the CBRN attachment?

Attachments

• CBRN.png
    CBRN.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back