Halo: Reach Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aut0

Does anyone have or know where I can find the texture for the Reach armor? I've been looking all over but no luck. Plus I'm fairly new here I signed up just yesterday.

Does anyone have or know where I can find the texture for the Reach armor? I've been looking all over but no luck. Plus I'm fairly new here I signed up just yesterday.

There's game asset textures included in the downloads for Reach armour sets in The Armoury. Out of curiosity, what's the project you're working on?

There's game asset textures included in the downloads for Reach armour sets in The Armoury. Out of curiosity, what's the project you're working on?
I'm just trying to recreate the armor that I had in the game. And I downloaded the Mjolnir mkv armor model but I'm not seeing the texture anywhere in the files. Is there a specific model that has it or am i just blind?

I'm just trying to recreate the armor that I had in the game. And I downloaded the Mjolnir mkv armor model but I'm not seeing the texture anywhere in the files. Is there a specific model that has it or am i just blind?

upload_2018-4-26_8-22-37.png

Might be a case of being blind, not sure though. If you're trying to match your multiplayer character it'll be a bit of Photoshop/Gimp/Corel work to change colours of the .jpg texture maps but it shouldn't be too taxing.

View attachment 255079
Might be a case of being blind, not sure though. If you're trying to match your multiplayer character it'll be a bit of Photoshop/Gimp/Corel work to change colours of the .jpg texture maps but it shouldn't be too taxing.
hi, me again. So I found almost every texture I needed except for one, and that's the texture for the forearms. I looked through every file I downloaded and I don't have it despite downloading like 10 different files from The Armory. so I don't know if there's anyone u know that can possibly pass the texture to me but if u can help I would really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back