Halo Reach Carter Helmet Final Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakkrit

Halo Carter Helmet Final release

Halo Reach Carter Helmet Final version release

hdhrcrenz.jpg

HaloReachCarterHelmetFinal (not unfold) : Download.
Alien Technology // Jakkrit Design Team. All rights reserved. No.0520101245PM-R1E25

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

522010101006pm.png
522010102017pm.png

HaloReachCarterHelmet_R1E15 :Download.
HaloReachCarterHelmet_R1E15_LD :DOWNLOAD.
Alien Technology // Jakkrit Design Team. All rights reserved.**

HaloReachCarterHelmet_R1E15 unfoled by Brandon McClain : Download.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
A1TD said:
I need reference on the top side. Anyone have?

Here's what I've got at the moment, might have one or two more. I'll see what I can dig up. Nice start so far!

[attachment=16320:Carter helmet Comp.jpg]

[attachment=16321:reach 0695 - Carter Lid copy.jpg]

[attachment=16322:reach 0757 - Carter Lid copy.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work so far. (You're about 90% more done than I am, and yours looks 100% better!) :lol

I think this will mean that we'll have some iteration of every single SIII reach helm! (Don't forget to post it in the Reach database, they'll be plenty of people anxious to get started on this baby.)

Keep up the stellar work.

Cheers!

Looks great! Glad to see someone got it done!!! If and when you need an unfold done, feel free to hit me up, I would love to do that for you!

I am totally going to build this! I intend to make my Reach Spartan, I love Carter's helmet, so I will be using it in the Beta, we will have to see for full release.

It's looking pretty good but I think some of the basic proportions are a little off... yours looks like it's bigger on the top and skinnier on the bottom, but it's supposed to be the opposite.

Here's a drawing I started:

CarterWIP.jpg

Here's how they compare:

A1TDCarterHelmComp.jpg

The basic shape of this helmet is similar to one of the helmets that's in the Reach beta, I'll see if I can get some shots of it and finish my drawing.

Hmmm, on the last picture of the first post it looks pretty good, is that from the actual file? It doesn't look that skinny....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back