Halo Reach EVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE YOUR HELMET!!! I think for the visor - like the other guys said - vac forming is the best way to go for an EVA visor. I know Im going to do that with my helmet.

Great work

Brad

Thanks for the compliments guys, I mud-glassed the inside of the helmet today and will put up pics after I make a second layer of mud on the inside.
Both of my ODST shoulders ended up garbage so I will start over again sometime soon. I will also pep the the reach chest soon, and scratch build the Base Security out of cardboard.

Edit: If anyone who has a vacuum-form table would be interested in making me an eva helmet visor, I would be willing to send you the visor plus the helmet, to make copies of the helmet and visor for yourself. I do realize that stuff like this should be posted in the classifieds, but I do not have access to them. If anyone could do this for me, It would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks for the compliments guys, I mud-glassed the inside of the helmet today and will put up pics after I make a second layer of mud on the inside.
Both of my ODST shoulders ended up garbage so I will start over again sometime soon. I will also pep the the reach chest soon, and scratch build the Base Security out of cardboard.

Edit: If anyone who has a vacuum-form table would be interested in making me an eva helmet visor, I would be willing to send you the visor plus the helmet, to make copies of the helmet and visor for yourself. I do realize that stuff like this should be posted in the classifieds, but I do not have access to them. If anyone could do this for me, It would be greatly appreciated :)

hi im rlly new to the 405 forum i have been looking for a big enough visor to make an eva helmet (or other ideas for the eva visor) ,were did u find a visor that would be huge enough for eva helmet?

I have not built an eva (yet, lol) and I am newish but I'm pretty sure EVA visors are vac formed from clear/tinted acrylic sheet or perspex/lexon.

Nice, I used the same pep file for my EVA/C, I forget whose it is, cuz im too lazy. If u wanna see my W.I.P. for ideas its probably one of the best places.

Hey, Im like jhon up above, im relitivly new to this stuff but i'd like to share what knowlge i do have. so far everything looks spectacular! With the disign on the front I love the ying yang idea, originality wins! but instead of sandpaper i have perhaps a better idea. I got a set of bose headphones awhile back and i thought it would be fun to costomize them, over the course of the following two hours i used a pencil and a flathead screwdiver to etch the emile skull into the right side and then 2 hours more on a ninja on the oppisite side. It turned out very well and i'd like to suggest this for your helmet, it looks alot more realalistic and you can get much more detail. I only had 3 inches, imagine what you could do with a full blank visor!any questions or concerns?

-konstantin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back