Halo Reach Flexible Spine! And other build photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto. This build is really quite inspiring. Though, i didn't see much of your mentioned neck seal. Can we has pictures pleeze?
The black neck area of the helmet is attached with magnets! This helmet is the one that Asgardianhammer makes, its a wonderful bucket
9A7BBABD-E328-4F0C-A954-0598B8EE879F.jpeg
6BC7F6F1-7A57-4F85-8D9B-47CD468F3FE8.jpeg
1A53B7BB-7387-4C60-9A52-C309FB8E1E81.jpeg

Sooooo where did you get the ab/waist parts that fill up the gap between the torso and waist/cod? I must know, and your build looks damn good!

I t
Sooooo where did you get the ab/waist parts that fill up the gap between the torso and waist/cod? I must know, and your build looks damn good!
i templated it! I will probably offer it as a kit when my commission work slows down in the fall and i can clean it up a bit

Spidermonkey60, I have to say that I'm completely floored by your build and wish I had you skills and yes..... you do look tank-ish.......but there is only one boi......PaiganBoi.....sorry.......not sorry. Got to stick up for my FoTR comrade.....
Spidermonkey60, I have to say that I'm completely floored by your build and wish I had you skills and yes..... you do look tank-ish.......but there is only one boi......PaiganBoi.....sorry.......not sorry. Got to stick up for my FoTR comrade.....
Thanks... I think...
Wait.. What's going on? Who said what now? :unsure:

Dirtdives fine ill be a Chonky boi then :lol: and thank you! It was my first time doing a Reach build and i really enjoyed working on it. It was a good change of pace from the H4/5 sets
I am also having a lot of fun with building Reach. I thought all the details were going to be daunting, but they're actually great

We delivered our Halo Reach suit to our customer this past Thursday, she was extremely happy with it and after adding lights and her own custom cortana chip holder boombox she ended up winning 3rd place for FX at Halo Outpost Discovery Anaheim! I feel like a very proud papa!
151F9AF0-049B-49B7-BA1F-A44A5EBBB7E5.jpeg
05E79443-9823-4596-8750-406A2E4DFE9D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back