Halo Reach - Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.............okay. So here we go again.

Very slowly I have been pepping stuff for Kat. I'm in no hurry since I'm not going to meet the deadline for Reach and I have nothing else to wear it for, really. Can't do it for halloween because I HAVE to be available to work on holidays, plus all I do is sit at home on halloween anyway so there still wouldn't be a point in wearing it. :\

Anyhoo................here is what I got:

auxvk8.jpg

The boot armor was modeled by Ruze789 with some editing by me. The boot toe was by AceNat with some editing by me again. XD Also for the helmet attachment, that was modeled by...........Rhinoc? I hope I'm right. XD But I edited that too. :p haha

Hmmm.................now that I think about it, I edited just about everything in this picture except for the shoulder pieces! XD haha The boot will fit VERY nicely over my Vans skater shoes. Those shoes are totally comfy and the boot armor won't be too tight either so my feet should not get sore or anything. hehe

Good to hear you're back in the saddle, HaloGoddess! I'm in my second year trying to complete a suit to my satisfaction, so I know how frustrating the time and money commitment can be. I dunno if it'll help with your scaling issues, but maybe you can make a duct tape dummy of yourself to measure and check for fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back