Halo Reach Noble 6 helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digging the visor...it is amazing how much effect a worked visor really can bring to the helmet.

Coot

Dude, what and amazing helmet. It loks clean, man, im just blown away. It looks so awesome! Way to go! How long did it take to make to that stage? Give us your secrets!

That is awesome. I can't wait to finish glassing my helmet so I can follow your guide and knock out the visor.
What kind of sticky foam did you use?

That helmet is absolutely incredible. This may be a dumb question but I'm new to this whole thing.. Did that helmet start as pepakura? And is it the file on the Halo pepakura wiki under "Halo: Reach Mjolnir Mark V armor" (found here)?

Awesome job, man.

..........i dont even have the words. Well, I do, but I cant say them on a public forum. So I will use a more politically correct summation of my feelings. That is a [#*&!@&#^].. absulutely... [*#)@#*$&&&#@!_]... beautiful... [@@(#$^]...dog gone... [*#)@*#$]...helmet! I love what you did with the visor. This totally belongs in the Elite Showcase.

That's just sexy! I started my Noble 6 yesterday. Still in the pepping stage. Gives me some great motivation seeing yours!

I'm diggin the texture on it! Is that from the paint, the cast, or something else? ads a bit of reality to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back