Halo Reach Screens Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I just pope those halo 3 shadows aren't final. That was the worst part of the game for me.

PLUS

You see that start menu shot? with the AR in the BG? One of the options is "privacy" why would it be there and not the lobby?

DROP IN AND OUT CO-OP THAT'S WHY!!!

YYYEEEESSS!!!!

xalener said:
Yeah. I just pope those halo 3 shadows aren't final. That was the worst part of the game for me.

PLUS

You see that start menu shot? with the AR in the BG? One of the options is "privacy" why would it be there and not the lobby?

DROP IN AND OUT CO-OP THAT'S WHY!!!

YYYEEEESSS!!!!

:( Noobs + Me + Campaign = Me dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
couldn't get my eyes off that page, took me ten mins.

I need to buy that the day it comes out in finland :D

Wow, That looks awesome. I can't wait for it to co... I just realised that it's going to feel like an eternity before it comes out!

Oh, and for those who still can't find it, search google (not pictures) for "halo: reach leaked photos"

I can't wait to see some official stuff. That's a sexy splazer.

And he new BR will WIN.

EPICLY.

lego_halo.jpg

...lol.

SpartanPhalanx1 said:
It was an April Fools joke a few years back in one of the gaming magazines.

Yeah. I just now found the page. Party pooper. D<

OMGOSH ! EXPLODR THAT " Freaking Awesome "

I can't wait till the Bêta come up! And those new Weps Look So much Destructives !

Its sure that ill make a model of those !!!

Idk what you guys are talking about, I'd play Lego Halo :pGives me enough time to do a set of armor before the release. I'd love a Sniper-needler, long distance, tracking & exploding, if it wasn't pink people would love it...

Idea: What if Reach allows you to add attachments to guns? (i.e adding needler stuff to a carbine, or adding a scope to an AR) That would be pretty awesome. Anyone think it's possible?

bobbio555 said:
Idea: What if Reach allows you to add attachments to guns? (i.e adding needler stuff to a carbine, or adding a scope to an AR) That would be pretty awesome. Anyone think it's possible?

I dont see how that could be integrated into the game. The Spartans that touched down probably have military grade weapons, and just landed in a global battle field, they probably dont have much time to make their own weapons. Cool concept though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back