Halo Reach Source Assets [Release Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was taking a look at some of the files and noticed the symmetry problems too. It seems some of them are related to reducing resources as much as possible on models so they're faster. A few of the guns will have actual modeled details on the left side and then just a flat surface with textures to mimic detail on the right, since you only see the left side of a gun up close (1st person view). A bit lazy but I understand where they're coming from. Go figure, right?

Theoretically, at least, you could print just the detailed half, then click the option to mirror the model/unfold and use that to print the other side, then build and join them together afterwards. Does kinda feel like phoning it in with only putting details on one side, though.

I'm new at this, I apologize in advance. This is in reply to the UNSC and Covenant Ship post and their zip files. So I downloaded the zip, opened it, all is good until I import the .OBJ into Element 3D or 3DS Max, then I have no textures. Both programs can find the .MTL however it can't locate the TIFFs used as the materials. Are they somewhere in the files that I just haven't found yet or am I going about the texturing of the model in my programs wrong?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Where can I get a UA/HUL for CQC? There is only one I have found and would like a better or at least a different option.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

So, has anyone modeled the green power pack that is below the armor on the back?
Screenshotashx.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh... Hello! I'm really, really sorry but I'd like to report an issue; the Special Ops Elite Armour file is missing the Torso piece. I just wanted you to know. Great work, though. Keep at it.

Oh... Hello! I'm really, really sorry but I'd like to report an issue; the Special Ops Elite Armour file is missing the Torso piece. I just wanted you to know. Great work, though. Keep at it.

Thanks for the heads-up. I haven't gotten around to adding the Halo: Reach Elite assets into the Archive, but since you've mentioned it, I'll add it to The List and get onto things as soon as possible. We're doing our best to get all of the content transferred from 4Shared and onto our own servers, so please mind our dust while we get the work finished.

Re: Elites - Part 1

• Halo Reach Elite Spec-Ops is missing the torso. Does anyone have it? Doesn't need to be unfolded.
  • Spec_Ops 1.png
  • Sorry, didnt see Lith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back