Halo Reach style ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow great work so far man!

I get what you mean though, there hasn't been alot of attention on my build either but hey us ODST got to stick together. As i said great build, and keep up the good work!!

Spartan-005 wanted me to post these on here, but I am also planning on doing a Reach style ODST but due to school and other projects mine is being put on hold til we get majority of the parts molded. So I decided to get my set of dogtags for the character I am going as. This character is an original concept from the book I am writing Halo: The Final Retreat.

Overall he is doing a good job on this build and needs to keep up the good work.

DSCN1302.jpg

well lets see whats new for this build. um shoulder mold works have a test pull done but needs new mother mold. fanny pack mold works great just made a cast for a fellow member. started work on a m41 ssr which i posted in its own thread and loved how the wifes tags came out so need to make up my own set soon. o yeah and my under vest for the chest came i which work perfect.

well i know it has been a bit since my last update but i have finally modded and updated my gauntlets to be more game correct. and also since noone has been interested in the 2 casts i made of the ODST bucket i will be using one to for the helm on this one..
32427110150359962408477.jpg

33165410150359963628477.jpg

33181110150359962913477.jpg

thanks now all i need to do is mold them so i can make copies for the film im work with and ill be happy.

thanks alot roadkill so am i since this full suit and another will be in the fan film Halo The Fallen. and just started workin on the helm just visor out and the vent holes.

i would if i had them but one of the other prop makers for the film makes all the templates for us. sorry i couldnt help yeah there.....

Hello are you able to make me one for $150 plz i dont have the stuff only the helmet i can paint it i just dont have mold and all that plz respond

are you able to make me a odst helmet for $150 i dont have molds i can paint and add visor i just need the helmet can you plz respond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back