Halo: Sigma - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marines. Concept Art Version 2, this time with facial expression and weapons. Penning will be done tomorrow.

CCI00029.jpg

did a concept of the MK 7.

[attachment=16266:Mk7 Armor concept 1.jpg]

The helm and torso are Rundown's models and the shoulders are Forged reclaimers. Props to you two for the awesome models :)

Nice marines srs, i'm working on a odst unit thats about half done, the idea is is that i figured nine years into the future, spartan 3's still goin like they do in GoO than they might pay more attention to there veteran unit soi made a Odst/spartanish hybrid :D . i'l update this post with unit tommorow after i'm done with it :cool

ok ok i got impatient and (crappily) finished his arm and leg, enjoy!

Dh748 said:
Nice marines srs, i'm working on a odst unit thats about half done, the idea is is that i figured nine years into the future, spartan 3's still goin like they do in GoO than they might pay more attention to there veteran unit soi made a Odst/spartanish hybrid :D . i'l update this post with unit tommorow after i'm done with it :cool

ok ok i got impatient and (crappily) finished his arm and leg, enjoy!

hhhhmmmmm..... I like it. may not make it into the first movie but there is plans for a ....... SEQUAL!

helmet looks a little like Kat-320's helmet :)

Last edited by a moderator:
At the risk of sounding patronising, shouldn't you be doing all this organisational stuff and so on outside of your main thread by email and so on?

SpartanSRS said:
Het LT. Ty what modeling program are you using?

well it's not modelling per say..... i use poser 6 which is basically used for 3D renders and still shots. perfect for 3D concept art though.

LT. Ty said:
well it's not modelling per say..... i use poser 6 which is basically used for 3D renders and still shots. perfect for 3D concept art though.

Ahh, well if you're interested in doing concept art for the landscape you could use Bryce.

Peter Cooper said:
At the risk of sounding patronising, shouldn't you be doing all this organisational stuff and so on outside of your main thread by email and so on?

Hmm.. that could work, never thought of it.. But I guess we could! Or maybe just dedicate a separate post to the Art and another for other things etc.

SpartanSRS said:
Ahh, well if you're interested in doing concept art for the landscape you could use Bryce.

Hmm.. that could work, never thought of it.. But I guess we could! Or maybe just dedicate a separate post to the Art and another for other things etc.

how much is bryce?

Sorry to intrude like this. I know you guys love sharing ideas and all that but this thread has gotten so many pages its crazy. If you could please let some other threads appear on the front page that would be appreciated by all of us. If you guys need to talk I would recommend Skype or other sort of messaging system. There is also a chat messaging system on this site which is great for private conversations.

I can't wait to see how this movies comes out and I wish you all luck on the project. Thank you

-The King Cobra

LT. Ty said:
Tau Ceti in the movie was a small battle ( more of a rescue mission but with large amount of fighting) where Sigma was sent to Rescue an ONI spook who was captured by local Innies. Their augmentation was a mix of the SIII (Only some Drugs) and the Spartan II's. There is a twist near the middle of the movie Involving ONI and the use of highly unstable prototype Drugs. For the armor they start with light weight tactical gear and then it's upgraded (after the before stated twist) to a MK 7 armor that i've been doing concept drawings of. The MK 7 takes design elements of the MK5 the Reach armor and the SPI. i would upload the concept pics i have but i am not what you would call an artist, so....

Not to brag, Im a pretty good HALO artist, and I could help you make the MkVII Concepts.Here is a link to some of my Gallery:http://izaak94.deviantart.com/gallery/ Also if you need a 3D Modeler for the Pepakura of the MkVII Ive become very familiar with Google Sketchup and might be able to help.

LT. Ty said:
hhhhmmmmm..... I like it. may not make it into the first movie but there is plans for a ....... SEQUAL!

helmet looks a little like Kat-320's helmet :)

awww.. but NICE!! :D but seriously think you should get this one done before planning a sequel? and the helmet, ive never even saw it before just a few minutes ago to see why it looked like it.... holy crap (it almost looks exactly like with more detail) hope we don't get in trouble :p

and since i want to feel important, and it might help ( you prolly know this but...)the S3's were supposed to be expendable and i dont think the armor would look... well expensive is one word, but i mean not so.... spartany? IDK just given my two bits

Dh748 said:
awww.. but NICE!! :D but seriously think you should get this one done before planning a sequel? and the helmet, ive never even saw it before just a few minutes ago to see why it looked like it.... holy crap (it almost looks exactly like with more detail) hope we don't get in trouble :p

and since i want to feel important, and it might help ( you prolly know this but...)the S3's were supposed to be expendable and i dont think the armor would look... well expensive is one word, but i mean not so.... spartany? IDK just given my two bits

Well i originally had a plan for the movie but then i thought " this would be waaaaay too long" so i sort of divided it up best i could. XD

They are clasified as S-III's but ONI saw what happened if they treated them like tools instead of actual people. the armor is still cheap but it protects pretty well.

Think of the Class IV's a S-II-S-III hybrid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back