Halo: Sigma - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, thats actually the one i own, but green, but it can be a bit "armored up" like the halo packs using the MOLLIE loops, ya know, just make it have some of those random armor plates like on the ODST back pack. but is short, yes, thats it and its at a good price.

Any body have a weapon or two theyed be willing to donate or let us borrow. I'm not trying to sound like a begger but i can't start making weapons untill my dad gets the wood...

Good to be back!
Update:
Casting is almost finished, then we can start getting costumes and props together. any body who wants to help in the costumes and props department would be welcomed with open arms.... as well as any donations :)

Don't mean to Necro, but I have an update.
I know, I haven't been around, much. Real life is catching up to me (graduation, college paperwork, violin practice). But tonight I sat down and worked on that UNSC frigate.
UNSCfrigatea.jpg

Notice I even added the curve on the front?

UNSCfrigateb.jpg

The satelite is my favorite piece, I don't know why. Maybe because it looks so out of place? (and at least 10 times taller than master chief!)

UNSCfrigatec.jpg

Just have to add a few more details (guns) and Texture the bugger something like so:
(whoops, just found some details that need re-doing!)

Aegis_Fate_FFG_307.jpg

By the way, is there a deadline for this model?

Don't mean to Necro, but I have an update.
I know, I haven't been around, much. Real life is catching up to me (graduation, college paperwork, violin practice). But tonight I sat down and worked on that UNSC frigate.
UNSCfrigatea.jpg

Notice I even added the curve on the front?

UNSCfrigateb.jpg

The satelite is my favorite piece, I don't know why. Maybe because it looks so out of place? (and at least 10 times taller than master chief!)

UNSCfrigatec.jpg

Just have to add a few more details (guns) and Texture the bugger something like so:
(whoops, just found some details that need re-doing!)

Aegis_Fate_FFG_307.jpg

By the way, is there a deadline for this model?

deadline? i'd say by the end of august lol

but dude! lookin' awesome!

The end of August is more than enough time. Well, at least I hope it is, have a lot of home improvement planned for some reason :S

due to financial troubles, unless i can find somebody to do cg work, ii have to delay filming till next summer :(
i'm still gonna work on some stuff, as well as trying to get some props here and there but right now i can't afford it :( it will still be made, just not as soon as i thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back