Halo: The Fallen (Short Film)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks and i have made a cast from rondo which came out good. so i will be cleaning it up this week and hope to have it painted by the weekend.....

thanks and i have made a cast from rondo which came out good. so i will be cleaning it up this week and hope to have it painted by the weekend.....

sounds nice, I'm hopefully gonna cut out templates to make a wooden M6, and then mold it. I just have to get the whole procedure down. lol ":p post pics of it soon!!! would love to see a pull, especially Rondo!!!

Hey folks,

I wanted to share some of the concept designs we have floating around for the film.

You can check out our facebook fan page for more detailed notes on the design process behind the sketches.

Halo: The Fallen

431177_333238976711198_195335357168228_889447_580433578_n.jpg

423062_334594203242342_195335357168228_893627_931074689_n.jpg

426107_333251723376590_195335357168228_889459_1008679165_n.jpg

419849_334746749893754_195335357168228_894069_546974762_n.jpg

Just a heads up if your not a fan of The Fallen yet you might want to be. just got to see the private showing of our latest teaser trailer and wow just wow you want a halo feel there it is. we will be post infor here and FB soon on when everyone will get to see it. and there is plenty mor on the the FB page to keep you entertained till then.

Here is your warning order folks.

SITUATION// High level Sierra-III asset is MIA IVO XXXXX shipyards. Last known location was IVO mass driver. Limited UNSC presence on planet. Limited covenant activity in area.

MISSION// On 9 MAR at 2100, B 3/104 will perform light reconnaissance of XXXXX Shipyards in order to retrieve S-III assets, to include equipment and surveillance recordings.

EXECUTION// Element-1 is in charge of reconnaissance patrol, Element-2 is security, and Element-3 will provide QRF. 52nd ASW will provide transportation.

SERVICE SUPPORT// SGT KRAEMER will carry TACPAD in order to access any electronic intelligence information. All recovered equipment and intelligence will be turned in to BN S-2 upon extraction.

COMMAND AND SIGNAL//UHF communications with air. Refer to communications smart pack for channel information. No direct communications with CP. SGT KRAEMER is in charge of ground operations.

From Director Xerxes Sangco:
After what seemed like a successful screening, I'm happy to announce that our newest teaser will be released to the public this Friday - March 9th, 2012 at 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern.

The second teaser has been released! Click the link below to view.

Please help support us by sharing this and following us at Halo: The Fallen.

[video]http://youtu.be/ly9Gt8LDXLQ[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
okay now i'm lost, this teaser is showing me it take place at the end of reachs last mission, but the screen shots and by what your telling us is it's a halo one film. so my question is which is it?

well like wwe have stated before this is another vfx teaser. since the last one showed no action we figured to give our fans something else to watch till we can film the film. this yet again is not tied into the film. and the reach part was a mistake in the script thats all. we were goin to go with harvest but that past the fact... hope this answered ur question and the film will be on installation 04..

thanks that about sumed it up. plus it would be cool if you did one with the other guy talking about he's side of the battle.

no promises about any other short teasers since now we are tryin to get most of our props and costumes built for the real film. in the past 2 days me and the wife have casted out a few parts for the odst.

Looking good. I especially like the convenant renders. Very well done.

That battle rifle looks pretty sharp.

Very good work, those special affects are awesome. I hope everything comes together for you guys because if that trailer is indicative of your film, it's going to be excellent.

if i'm right it came from andrew cook did it not. yeah it's no big secert about him helpping you guy's in fact i think he might be helpping others. but on the plus side at least he's not doing the VFX's lol.

but on the plus side at least he's not doing the VFX's lol.
Uh...Andrew can do some pretty neat VFX. I haven't seen him do anything heavy like vehicles being added in, but he could still add blaster effects like what he did with his DC-15A Clone Tooper Rifle and it came out pretty neat.

if i'm right it came from andrew cook did it not. yeah it's no big secert about him helpping you guy's in fact i think he might be helpping others. but on the plus side at least he's not doing the VFX's lol.
no the BR55 is thorssoli, but yes andrew has made a few weapons so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back