HaloChief89's Halo Art Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Wasp backstory comic. Even without words, it is pretty intense.

Thanks, I thinking about expanding it more thanks to the release of the New Blood Short Novel. Something about those ODSTs arriving to become IVs sparks an interesting story development for Wasp.

Also I've been in a mood of just doing Sketch dumps (I did 2 for Dragon Age recently.) So I just started on a Halo one based on Quiver of course. So just sketchy lineart

''Split jaw has split spine'' That's a good one :), I usually call elites squid lips so I wouldn't have thought about it.

Yeah its kinda going off of the line "Bip Bap Bam in the Brain pan!" from Dutch. So many slangs for Sangheili I needed one that would make sense in the moment.

Also just finished a fun quick comic thats based off a scene from Book 1 of Legend of Korra since the moment matches the rivalry between the 2 characters perfectly.

halo_ammunition__mutual_surveillance_by_guyver89-d8mn522.png

New commission done for someone on deviantART

Spartan Wyatt and Spartan McKleen

commission__spartans_wyatt_and_mckleen_by_guyver89-d8oew13.jpg

commission__spartans_wyatt_and_mckleen_by_guyver89-d8oew13.jpg

Did a commission of a Skirmisher (with a Ninjato)

peZ9TOf.jpg

And I finished the 2nd Sketch Page, more action oriented shots

KiPwXnz.jpg

Dude, that is some pretty awesome artwork. Wish I had the creative talent to do something like that. :p

After seeing Halo 5's footage decided to take a whirl at HUD Communication Icons for QUIVER as well I redesigned QUIVER's logo instead of a single droopy arrow.

halo_ammunition__fire_team_quiver_hud_icons_by_guyver89-d8xltga.jpg

Your the creator of the dogtag comic ? Awesome I remember following it some time ago and very much enjoyed it :) Love your line art and your Halo 5 HUD.

Fantastic art! Look foreword to your future work.

I love your style.
awesome gallery.

Are you always on Da?

Yea coming on to 10 years there now. Wish there were more art gallery sites but sadly I haven't found any.

Your the creator of the dogtag comic ? Awesome I remember following it some time ago and very much enjoyed it :) Love your line art and your Halo 5 HUD.

Fantastic art! Look foreword to your future work.

Yep I drew up DogTags. Need to do more comics for Halo.

Not all done with the Team Shot as the finished piece will be complete with background lighting and detailing. But here it is so far.

halo_ammunition__fire_team_quiver__base_colors__by_guyver89-d8y0seg.jpg

Working on more backstory for my Spartans so I decided to focus on small moments when they trained on Onyx.

Quiver Tall meeting Quiver Wasp on Onyx when being assigned to the team.

halo_ammunition__wow_you_re_tall__by_guyver89-d96dd1h.jpg

Quiver Ghost helping his sister B031 Tana up onto a Pelican.

halo_ammunition__welcome_aboard__by_guyver89-d98fh8a.jpg

An Up to Date (2558 after Spartan ops) of Fire Team Quiver

halo_ammunition__a_quiver_for_arrows_2558_by_guyver89-d961oqx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back