Halogoddess's Hayabusa Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very nice progression on that build Halogoddess. May I ask though, where did you get the pep files for that build? Been looking and havent found anything of quality yet unless I'm missing it.

Looks great, you did an amazing job on the proportions for the armor. Beats the hell outa my first attempt, keep it up

Wow! very very nice job of making the whole thing look so much more feminine. and crazy attention to detail in the pep.

cant wait to see this all finished and decked out in yellow paint.

Very nice!

Wish I could get my girlfriend to wear one. She

loves playing halo, so maybe lol

Keep it up, but don't rush it. You've got a whole 'nother

year till Halloween!

Darkwolf said:
Lookin good grats on the nomination looking sexy especially the heel touch on the boot suttle but totally busa lol

check the post dates, this threads been dead for a few days over a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
gingersnapples said:
check the post dates, this threads been dead for a few days over a month.

What so icant tell her it looks good like all these other people

Last edited by a moderator:
In all fairness this armor was featured this Wednesday. I knew it would get revived back to life but it really isn't THAT old. Grats on the front page feature!

Cheers,

Kensai

Dang girl, this armor looks sweet!!! I'd never really seen anybody tackle a female equivelant of the armour before, but you did it very well...LOVE the belt...all in all, it's come out great...is there gonna be a helmet to go with it? shoulders or gauntlets? or you gonna go with that sexy bare-arms look? :D

Very well done!

im really starting to like this thread!

i cant wait to see the finished product!

let me know if you find any thinner forearm pieces... im kinda mix matching my suit anyway, so i dont care if theyre any particular armor model. i just have these long stick-like arms that dont fit in the MK6 pep files for $#!T.. it makes my arms look like they're wearing a fat-suit

Just joined up (hope I'm not necroing >.< ). Your build so far looks fantastic, HG. The illustration you have is wonderful as well. I don't think I've ever encountered a yellow SPARTAN before. It will be interesting to see your armor once it's up and running. Keep up the good work, we are all rooting for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back