Haloween or Halloween if you're lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
smilie120 said:
If I finnish my ODST il go as 1, if not ....Chief! :)

Thats is really awesome! Your school's colors as your patriotism, rock on dude! Get some pics on here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Plans: Trick or Treating (Never gets old!) | Going to school in my costume (I have a feeling it's gonna get wrecked everywhere)
Costume: Master Chief
Party: Maybe :p

zeronifty said:
My Plans:

1) Take my son to all the familys houses for Trick Or Treating then take him back to his mother for the night.

2) Go home and drink until I cant feel feelings

3) Touch my GF's naughty parts*
*That last part is speculative depending on my GF's mood and current like - dislike of me at the time

rofl at #3

i think i am signed up for 6 or 7 costume contests?
hopefully ill come home with sumfin cool :)

cell said:
Thats is really awesome! Your school's colors as your patriotism, rock on dude! Get some pics on here!

Your school's colors as your patriotism? I dont get it sorry? o_O :lol:

BenStreeper said:
Hosting a Party at my Store

newgamecovetextbox1.gif

going as a Spartan of course

You know you can download the Halo font online :p It'd make it look a lot nicer.

Nugget said:
You know you can download the Halo font online :p It'd make it look a lot nicer.

yeah but it's copy written and we could be sued as a store. Plus I didn't make the gif Calvin did (our website designer)

Were do you work, theres a game store not to far from were i live<reality check>, but thats a gr8 idea! Helps kids get A's and Gets em playing!

I've got an Udvar Huzy Air and Space Museum - Local Garrison Troop with my Garrison in Virginia on the 27th. I'm going in my Clone armor.

Then, I've got Halloween, where I'll be the Master Chief at my school and possibly at Fair Oaks mall in Virginia - Fairfax area. It'll be an all day event and it'll be fun.

Then, I've got a Darfur benefit concert and I'm hoping to get 405th forum members with armor and 501st members to come and represent. It should be fun, I'm emceeing the event as the MC.

Pretty sweet schedule line up, and I might even have more...to add to it.

Can't wait!! :p :D

Spartan-419 said:
I'm going as the Spartan of ESU (my college) My armor's all re-painted gold, making the suit our school colors: Black and Gold. Then I have our school logo painted on the shoulder pieces and back. I'll add pictures, as I promised Optimussaint (spelling?) But yeah, go the whole day in that... even to classes! Then have fun giving out candy in the dorms to trick-or-treaters.
I thought for a second you meant East Stroudsbourg University...do you? :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spartan-118 @ Oct 17 2007, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Were do you work, theres a game store not to far from were i live<reality check>, but thats a gr8 idea! Helps kids get A's and Gets em playing!</div>

Game Cove in Beaumont, TX
Its a game center. We pretty much worship Halo down here. Got 20 xb360's all with there own Lcd screen and copies of Halo 1,2,and 3. Gets pretty fun.
Can't wait for Halo-ween

At my school, it's more like HALOween :p Around 10 to 15 person are making pepakura armor but, for mine, it's gonna be for the next halloween ...

Just changed my plans me and a friend are going to buy a full suit panda costume and ride skateboards kinda like in "Jackazz" but to bad i cant skateboard Im probally gonna bike in it but I guess im just gonna buy a panda mask because the suit is Friggin 987 Beans

Beremus said:
LoL :p Just take the NAS armor of your friend !
Haha i showed him that and he said "over my dead, burnt, burried, and then burned again body". I only wish i could get it some how....... (hmmm maybe i should steal it.....) No thats mean...

Im gonna steal it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back