Haloween or Halloween if you're lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only pep ing the Elite's head. It will be a close competition, I promise. I'm not going down without a fight.

Heh.

Good luck with your Elite though, when'll we get updates?

I'm going to be too busy celebrating my 25th b-day, this weekend to plan for Halloween.

As far as decorating, who needs to when you have a scary looking dog already. Actually, I'm kidding. I wish I had the time and money to do Halloween right but it's just not going to happen this year. I wasn't kidding about my dog though. Some people say he looks like a demon, but he's really the most friendly dog you'll ever meet. I'd post a picture but I'm not at home right now.

Haloween plans:

Saturday the 27, going to my brother's Halloween party back home to celebrate my 21st birthday!

Tuesday the 30 I'll be going to my university's Halloween ball in Mark V armor. They have a costume contest there, and last year I won best overall costume and $100 in my Spidey, so I'm hoping for a repeat performance.

and on Haloween, the 31, I'm just going to hang around Campus in my armor.

Off topic but my elite will take a lot of time. I'm hella busy with many other projects, school, and soccer. :(
I'm giving him a nice body, though, muahahaha.

Cadet, good luck on your costume! :) I hope you win.

papamurf, you'd better give me some good competition. hehe

papamurf812 said:
Ha! we will see, shall we?

So far, we have:
Elite-B17
Me (papamurf812)
and
Sarge Christi

all making Elites. This should be interesting.

May the best Elite win!
I'm gonna try to have my Elite done by Halo-ween.
Oi oi oi.... I said I was gonna have a second go at it too.... making me feel left out, dude... jeez... lol, just messin', but I am gona try again

Last edited by a moderator:
My plans are to wear my armor and go to work since I will be taking halloween off, I'll go in and scream and start yelling and ranting for a discount, then when I give in and dont get my discount I will say I want my money back because my food cannot be eaten through the helmet, then leave and come back later and listen to their stories and pretend to not belive them.

:"masterchief came into kfc"
"yea seriously"
"no way..."
"i'm not joking"
".........."
"......... he really did"

well i dont have my armor done so i cant go as MC. next year i am... and wtf is my :hyper: smilie! :(
anyway im not sure what i am this year... i guess a naruto ninja XD

just going to hang out with my mates (most likely going to be playing Halo 3) and eating tons of candy and chugging mountain dew Game Feul.

plan: Scaring lil kids for candy i mean like punk 10 year olds
not dem lil kids, they're too cute to scare lmao
costume: master chief hopefully if i get the costume done by then, if not im going as Paul Grey from slipknot :p
paul02.jpg

^^^
theres the pic
i actually kinda look like that cept with a different jumpsuit :p

Party: yeah i have a halo party at least once a month.
Costume: ODST
Trick/Treat" your never too old!
Those punk 11 yr olds who think there better than every one else and think there kool for staying home on one of the greatest holidays ever and watch movies are the least smart ppl I know. lol <no offense if you plan to do that>

i won't be going out on Haloween for the sole reason that i'm doing something even better. i'm going out with my family cos its my 16th birthday. man, what a year. Halo-3, joining this most exelente site, turning 16, being old enough to join the 405th(after haloween, that is). oh yeah, my ODST costume wont be finished :mad: i'm doing it out of cardboard cos i'm cheap, and i've run out of tape. :cautious:

Well next year I'm going as ODST, this year Im going as a jedi. For those of you that do not know I make my own lightsabers from The Custom Saber Shop! I wear it proudly on my belt too! Anyways Parties!!!!! Of course!!! not those "Popular kids" parties where everyone is getting drunk left and right (sorry if i offended anyone) but its my aunts halloween party. This year I might go as a spartan actually. No not from 300 because its not how they really were, but an actual spartan that really faught in the battle of thermopylae

I'm working extra hard on the structure of my suit's press against my body, I plan to ride my bike with my suit on during halloween. Riding wheelies all day as the chief, doing burnouts, ha it'll be great. Not to mention grocery shopping, I just have this urge to feel up ripened tomatoes in my armor.

my plans trick or treat me and 5 friends 2 cousins
costume master chief
and at ten wereall going in eat some candy watch a movie at midnight egg some houses

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spartan-118 @ Oct 15 2007, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Party: yeah i have a halo party at least once a month.
Costume: ODST
Trick/Treat" your never too old!
Those punk 11 yr olds who think there better than every one else and think there kool for staying home on one of the greatest holidays ever and watch movies are the least smart ppl I know. lol <no offense if you plan to do that></div>
Ya I noticed how small kids tend to act so "mature" but when we see it, they are acting like...kids.

Spartan-419 said:
I'm going as the Spartan of ESU (my college) My armor's all re-painted gold, making the suit our school colors: Black and Gold. Then I have our school logo painted on the shoulder pieces and back. I'll add pictures, as I promised Optimussaint (spelling?) But yeah, go the whole day in that... even to classes! Then have fun giving out candy in the dorms to trick-or-treaters.

its only one S. but i cant wait to see pictures of your suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back