HALP Zombiestock Is tmrw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Knight

so Apparently I have been signed up to attend an event called Zombiestock in the greater Louisville area, and I have been signed up as one of 200 Surviving militia against the 900 expected zombies...I have the nerf guns I painted and modded cleared and I have a good pair of pants and boots, I even Have leg Mechs from a previous Larp I played. but I dont have any chest, shoulder or arm protection and I dont wana wear my plate mail because its really noisy, expensive and heavy. So, Any advice? I was thinking of cutting and fixing an old pair of football pads I bought at good will but I need to find some really good arm and wrist protection :c

Ill post pics when suit is complete and take alot at Zombstock for yall (its supposed to be one big movie as well)

Help would be appreciated...Id like to survive more than 20 min.

That would take roughly about a day.
I say scratch build really fast with cardboard or draw some blueprints on wood (of armor)
Cut it out with a saw or something, glue it, and paint it.
Doesn't have to be really accurate, just something good

ok i agree with alexspartan on this... but i have a question...

What is this Zombiestock? Like a survival game? or is there a script? Cause it sound really cool and fun! I'm picturing it like all these guys hiding in the woods with nerf guns "killing" Zombies!

Do you have a set of rules or a quick description you could give? SOunds Amazing!!! XD

Thanks!

EDIT: Didn't want to make a new post so... Awesome! Thanks for finding that shadow!! looks neat-o

I got a really gimp set up so to speak I would to the Pepekura thing but I dont have any paper or printers and no wood to cut. I will probably go bottom heavy with my Brown work boots, Black Mechs, Brown cargo pants and a solid T shirt with a stachel bag, and back pack
Machete on my belt and maybe one of the painted Nerf guns I did or I might go outside and Paint this toy gun that looks dead up like an MA5B just green...

Do you have any way of obtaining a tatical vest? It'd probably be a good fix for not having upper body armor? Could be an easy way of carrying extra rounds and supply to hold off the zombies, and to fill in your outfit. Another idea could be using paintball pads. They make padded shirts that have padding in the shoulders, chest, abs, and the back. The best part is, the padded shirt is light weight and not bulky. I think they make the padded shirts for roller hockey as well. You can get paintball forearm pads as well.

Sadly I cannot but I think I will go with 'House of the Dead' approach with my Mechs and Boots with T Shirt and a bandana around my arm, my back pack n satchel.

Also unrelated but I just recieved a Nerf Titan AS-V1 Gonna cut some pieces off make it look a little more like an ACR or tactical rifle of sorts any suggestions on paint or Ideas for modding?

ok i agree with alexspartan on this... but i have a question...

What is this Zombiestock? Like a survival game? or is there a script? Cause it sound really cool and fun! I'm picturing it like all these guys hiding in the woods with nerf guns "killing" Zombies!

Do you have a set of rules or a quick description you could give? SOunds Amazing!!! XD

Thanks!

EDIT: Didn't want to make a new post so... Awesome! Thanks for finding that shadow!! looks neat-o

Also If you want a Scripted zombie event in a sorta Really Nerdy but awesome thing, and you live on the east coast id check out ZAMA (Zombies ate My Amtgard) a 48 hour live action event It was sooo much fun last year, I stayed awake for 36 hours straight before crashing survived for 12 hours and was playing as a front line Healer...it was such an epic weekend

Also If you want a Scripted zombie event in a sorta Really Nerdy but awesome thing, and you live on the east coast id check out ZAMA (Zombies ate My Amtgard) a 48 hour live action event It was sooo much fun last year, I stayed awake for 36 hours straight before crashing survived for 12 hours and was playing as a front line Healer...it was such an epic weekend

OH wow~ sounds Intense!

do they do that every year? that sounds like EPIC fun

this game sounds so cool.... i wish i had something like that around here... you should go Arnold from Predator and cover your upper body in mud. that would be awesome

Sorry Im late as hell but yeah it is every year ill post the stuff when I see it up ill send it to yall. Come down its alot of fun Ill Pm those interested the rule book / video for Amtgard

What about using a set of girls field hockey sin guards as bracers. You should be able to find a set in a used sporting goods store. Just paint them flat black and a touch of silver here and there for that used look and bingo a cheep set of bracers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back