Has anyone heard of Halo: Faith yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep close tabs on the development (or lack thereof) of the Halo movie, and this popped up on one of the sites I visit (sorry for the massive pictures):
Halo-Faith.jpg

suit.jpg

legs.jpg

boot.jpg

ship.jpg

Apparently, it's a Halo movie that could actually happen in our lifetime! I wasn't able to find an official website, but here's their facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/HaloTheMovie

The bad news is that it's only a short; it will only be 12 minutes long.

Trailer is supposed to land later this month!

Dang I would check it out, but I gave Facebook up for Lent, the pics you posted are a nice alternative though!

I was hoping for a CG Halo movie. Thats the only way justice could be done for it
Well you also need to keep in mind that this is just a fan made film. They may or may not have the resources to create a full CG movie. Besides, Halo Faith does not follow the Master Chief. It's a new group of spartans and takes place during Reach.

^ i hope you just didnt elaborate enough...there is no "new" group of spartans. It must follow spartans we at least know about it some capacity. I have highly intrigued by this effort. Seems well done. One of the fan films was being shot by the new RED cameras, that is all I needed to know it was going to be at least decent.

^ i hope you just didnt elaborate enough...there is no "new" group of spartans. It must follow spartans we at least know about it some capacity. I have highly intrigued by this effort. Seems well done. One of the fan films was being shot by the new RED cameras, that is all I needed to know it was going to be at least decent.

no, fannon does not have to be closley related at all. (though it is nice when it is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back