Haven't even been driving for a year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off you will NEVER hear a racist remark come from me ever. From personal experience every woman I've ever had in my life has been a terrible defensive driver. Women by nature are just bad at driving. I'm not trying to be mean or hateful about it at all. There are plenty of things women are better at than guys, but driving is not one of them. I just don't understand why they get so upset about it. My wife is the same way with her bad driving, so defensive.

Always be aware of your surroundings, and assume every other car around you is being driven by an idiot. I guarantee with your accident either a makeup mirror or cell phone was involved when you got hit.

Actually when you look in into the statistics women have more accidents then men but the reason why insurance is higher then men is more driven miles/ accidents are more fatal.

Though recently i bought a motorcyle an every one is a horrible driver. I notice every one not paying attention (no matter what gender/age) they are either busy texting (big pain on a bike breaking randomally always looking down if i crash i will get injured not just a damaged car), listening to music, not looking (i dont know how its possible to miss a shinny new red sports bike but it happens a lot), or not watching road signs

Your insurance wont go up the person at fult will they will get the insurance quote an have to pay for the damage. You dont wont have to worry at all though you might get penalized for an accident under a learners permit (mybe i dont know the current laws on it been a few years) so will be another year of safe driving to take the test.

I dont know, not too cool really. My wife got awards for driving in the army and can parallel park huge trucks with trailers.

And Ill toss this in too, she was the high school football team QB.

And Im pretty sure shed kill you guys for those remarks, shes tried her whole life to break female stereotypes and Izy reminds me of her sometimes.

Im more of the opinion that the guys in this thread are falling into stereotypical behavior.

Bad driving is done on an individual basis. Being that I was a cop for 7 years, I know a TON of great female drivers.

Anomaly...

OK since this thread has gone this way and I'd imagine would continue to go this way even if I deleted the offending posts...

Closing for now.

If anyone has USEFUL information to add PM me and I'll reopen it for a bit. But generally once a thread starts down the path of insults or generalizations they stay down that path, so I'm just going to lock it.

Thanks, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back