Having a problem with the site? POST HERE!

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
This thread is for site issues and technical problems. While you can certainly create a new thread for an issue, if you post here, it is more likely to get reviewed in a timely manner.

he4thbar Art has already looked into getting the page jumps at the top on mobile, but it is not an option.

Is anyone experiencing the formatting issue though? It is getting to be a real problem for me. Happens on my desktop (mozilla).

If I click to bold or change color (and now even when I hyperlink!) It does it for my highlighted text AND everything below it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I normally don't have that problem though because I use
and
to bold and italicize as I type. I do each URL manually. I recently saw this issue on another (entirely unrelated) site that appeared to use the same text formatting plugin, so I'm going to bet that the problem lies with whatever tool is being used for that. Fixing it could be as simple as updating the version of that plugin, unless updating it breaks a bunch of stuff in which case it quickly turns into a small disaster.

Anyone happen to know the name of the plugin we're using/if it's open source? *cracks knuckles*

Last edited:
Upvote 0
*nervous sideways glance*
I beleive THIS is what you were looking for...
2xg6kik7g5531.jpg

Upvote 0
So, I've noticed that since I joined, even though I disabled all the email notification options in my preferences, I still get email alerts for everything.

It's becoming a bit tedious to have to constantly be deleting emails.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I realized that despite being subscribed to all push notifications, I've never received a single one since I joined. Is this a feature that's supposedly working, or still in development? Anyone else have this issue? I use the Brave and Firefox browsers.

I do however, receive all my emails.

Upvote 0
Hey guys. having an issue posting images. Drop box is gone, copy past isn't working and when I try to link, it goes directly to the page it originated from.

Upvote 0
Hey guys. having an issue posting images. Drop box is gone, copy past isn't working and when I try to link, it goes directly to the page it originated from.
I was having this issue the other day, until I eventually realized I was in another regiment's thread and I guess posting images isn't allowed there.

Upvote 0
It seems like this has been happening every once In a while... it isnt thread locked, and will probably fix itself sometime thisweek, but from what I have tried, probably not today unless you figure out the problem :(

Upvote 0
Hmm, odd. I can insert an image with the dropbox and by browsing to the image to be uploaded. Granted, I haven't actually posted anything. Maybe try clearing your cookies and cache on your browser. Also, maybe try a different browser.

Upvote 0
Something I noticed on mobile is that the random media button doesnt show random media, it just takes you to the most recently uploaded media. It may not necessarily be a problem with the site, but it is maybe mistyped. Would be neat to have a button that would show other suits randomly though...

Upvote 0
Push notifications don't seem to work on the Brave browser (chromium based). Not a big deal, but figured I'd report it cause I'm always looking at the 'enable push notifications' bar.

Update (2019-10-15): It appears that push notifications have started working on the Brave browser for Android.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back