HD Halo 3 Models by Robogenisis

Did my scaling methodwork for you?

• Too small. Had to scale up.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah 13th

did i ever mentioned that i love you? ;) :rolleyes thank you verry much for your time and energy for modelling these and put them online. thanks.

I just wanted to say thanks again for these models Robo, and of course thanks goes out to Ral Partha and rvb4life for unfolding the testers and hd models. I'm starting on these as soon as I get home tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

Kitties and nanas for every one!!

I finally unfolded the HD version of the Mark VI bicep pieces:

EDIT: I had to delete these links now that Robo has released a newer version of the bicep models. See my post below.

Woo... Damn boy! These are preeeeeetty! :D Congrats on another great model.

Working on FS helm right now, but it's coming along quickly. After that, your boots, handplates, and these bad boys. :cool:

EDIT: Ral Partha, way to go on the unfold. Good job man.

I've re-uploaded the zip file of the biceps with the size testers that were unfolded by Ral Partha, and have put a new version of the HD bicep up as well. I found two problems with the old file.

There was one part that was supposed to be flat, but had an unnecessary fold, and I've split the large support into two pieces so it can fit on the pages. I'll unfold it today. I'm almost done with the left bicep.

You can still use the unfolding that Ral Partha if you want it now, but it'll have those problems.

Robogenisis said:
I've re-uploaded the zip file of the biceps with the size testers that were unfolded by Ral Partha, and have put a new version of the HD bicep up as well. I found two problems with the old file.
Alright, I have deleted the older unfolded ones and replaced them with the newer version based on the Robo's recently updated bicep models.(see below):

HD Left Mark VI Bicep (Spartan Size) V.2

HD Right Mark VI Bicep (Spartan Size) V.2

Each one got 10 pages, three of them for the support struts and scaled for MC's height.

EDIT: I just added the right bicep but I suggest that you download Robo's unfolded versions first. Download the files above only for comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, my unfolding fits a 68 inch person, my size, but i would go with Ral Partha's if you dont really want a hassle.

I wanted to just finish it so i could print it out, so its not the best. :p

Hey Robo just wondering when you estimate the soft armor inclusion version of the biceps will be out so I can get-a-peppin'! ;P

Rednimnam said:
Hey Robo just wondering when you estimate the soft armor inclusion version of the biceps will be out so I can get-a-peppin'! ;P
Ugh. I've looked at that part, and it would be another of those parts that I would work on for months, but not ever get it right. I've decided not to do it. I figure that I could be using that time to work on the forearm. It is supposed to be fabric anyway.

Now, I am done unfolding the left bicep now. I am starting on the right one now. It should be done in half an hour or so, and if not, it'll be done today when I get home. I'm going to use my unfoldings of the HD biceps, and am going to use Ral Partha's unfolding of the size testers, at least for now.

EDIT: I've finished unfolding the biceps, and have updated the file on the first post. Enjoy :D.

The 4shared link is broken, times out.. Ral Partha's work.
also, for kicks, and because this thread isn't yet enough of a death-trap to 56k'ers:
HDshoulder.gif

All I see in the animation is a bit of twitching with Ral's unfolding.

I don't see the HD biceps in the pep index. I also don't see my assault rifle model...

Robogenisis said:
... I don't see the HD biceps in the pep index. I also don't see my assault rifle model...

There's something funky happening with the wiki, the current version (according to the history tab) displays the HD biceps but the regular link doesn't o_O

Just cleaned out some posts :/. Keep it clean and don't make uncle Doom angry :eek:.

Back on topic now.

-Doom

Robogenisis said:
All I see in the animation is a bit of twitching with Ral's unfolding.
That's because it's 550k or so. Your browser displays each frame as it downloads, then eventually starts playing them looped at the correct speed once they're all downloaded. o_O Maybe if you're on 56k they seem to just be twitching..

I don't see the HD biceps in the pep index. I also don't see my assault rifle model...
Refresh, empty cache, do the normal things that most do when they can't access something they know is there. It is there.
But your AR actually isn't. I probably missed it culling through the long-winded shitstorm that is the download database thread- if you really feel it's better than FS's, send it to me.

Vrogy said:
- if you really feel it's better than FS's, send it to me.
With all due respect to FS, I think Robo's AR version is better in terms of detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back