HD Halo 3 Models by Robogenisis

Did my scaling methodwork for you?

• Too small. Had to scale up.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outstanding bicep! Looks great... Took a few hours, but i have the Left bicep done already. :D

It does need the supports in it or else it's a little floppy.

Robo's is alot more detailed. There is also The needler model, and I have some rocket launchers. I dont know where I got them though.

so who's going to be the first to post one of these puppies finished?

i'm sure we all want to see how they turn out.

also, thx for all the hard work, what would we do without you and the others?

Is the link still not working? It still works for me, and it says it has 50 downloads, so I think it works for at least some people.

@Vrogy
The animation is working now. My computers a piece of crap, and our internet sucks. But it shows now.

Anyway, I'd like to have my unfolding of the biceps as the one on the wiki (no offense Ral), HERE. If the link doesn't work, then I can post it up somewhere else.

Also, you can find my Assault Rifle HERE.

Robogenisis said:
Anyway, I'd like to have my unfolding of the biceps as the one on the wiki (no offense Ral), HERE. If the link doesn't work, then I can post it up somewhere else.
None taken. It's your work so all credit goes to you. In fact, here's what I wrote in Post #410:

Ral Partha said:
EDIT: I just added the right bicep but I suggest that you download Robo's unfolded versions first. Download the files above only for comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robogenisis said:
Is the link still not working? It still works for me, and it says it has 50 downloads, so I think it works for at least some people.

Vrogy
The animation is working now. My computers a piece of crap, and our internet sucks. But it shows now.

Also, you can find my Assault Rifle HERE.

http://halocostuming.wikia.com/index.php?t...amp;action=edit

hahaha nobody wants to download my unfolding......i feel so unwanted :p

i dont care, its only for a left bicep anyway, so use ral's because that one kicks more ass than mine :D

ltmcmuffin said:
so who's going to be the first to post one of these puppies finished?

i'm sure we all want to see how they turn out.

also, thx for all the hard work, what would we do without you and the others?

Sorry for the bad pics...i was only able to get off two before the batteries died.

DSC01270.jpg

DSC01271.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back