HD Halo 3 Models by Robogenisis

Did my scaling methodwork for you?

• Too small. Had to scale up.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robogenisis said:
Well, with 3 screw its (plus mine) in ten minutes, I'm going to start adding supports and screw those details.
Awesome. :D I wasn't here in time, but I would have said screw 'em too. Minute details like that will look better if done post-resining anyway.

Can't wait to see the finished product man!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna say forget it also. Like people said by the time its a finished product something like that would be covered up. But cant wait to see it done. Ya im gonna have something to do again!!! :lol:

Ral Partha said:
IMO, those details are so small that by the time you're done applying the resin and bondo/rondo coats, they're going to be buried already. Heh, I didn't didn't even notice they were there (maybe because I wasn't looking closely enough). It's better left to the user if he wants to add those details later during the finishing stage.

That's my take anyway.
Yeah what everyone else said.

If someone notices that, as I usually say, they need to step away from their life size Master Chief love doll and go get a GF or BF immediately.

Skullcandy Girl said:
Yeah what everyone else said.

If someone notices that, as I usually say, they need to step away from their life size Master Chief love doll and go get a GF or BF immediately.
Naw. The life sized doll wouldn't be acurate enough. No way I'd buy one. :p
GF's take up time. I need my time to do what I want. Plus I'm autistic, and thus lack any real-life social skills.

Robogenisis said:
Naw. The life sized doll wouldn't be acurate enough. No way I'd buy one. :p
GF's take up time. I need my time to do what I want. Plus I'm autistic, and thus lack any real-life social skills.

hahahahaha well you're a kiddo still, so ya quite don't meet the criteria (and I mean that in a nice way) In all seriousness Robo you do great work for us :) Super hi detail pep or not :D

GF's are overrated (not like i ever had one :cautious: )

sooooo.........if the file is done, you dont have to unfold it for me, just give me a 3d file and i can do it myself.

I need it, im almost done the hd torso, need something to spend my spring break :p

This is good! I'm only about half done with the torso and I'm pulling my hair out! (no offense fs) I just want something smaller to divert my attention.

I personally would take the "pulling your hair out" thing as a compliment :p.

Anyway, the bicep's almost done. I'm having a hard time figuring out where to put supports due to the un-symmetrical-ism of the model. I guess the supports will keep the basic shape though. You might want to put some of your own supports when resining using sticks, straws, more paper, masking tape, etc.

AHHHHH i am going crazy!!! I want this out!!! I did your other shoulders and notice, when resigning it tends to lean to the taller side! Enough said! :)

Well, it's done. I've finished the bicep, except it still needs to be unfolded. The bicep file is in the first post. It comes with the left and right HD models, and the tester models as well.

Robogenisis said:
Well, it's done. I've finished the bicep, except it still needs to be unfolded. The bicep file is in the first post. It comes with the left and right HD models, and the tester models as well.
YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

First download! W00t!

...and I'm the second. I planned on working on my friend's Mk VI helmet but looks like this one will occupy my evening now. :lol:

Robo, this bicep piece looks so pretty!

I can't wait to start work on your new bicep when it's unfolded.

I'm already Hot-gluing your HD-Handplate right now, so...

Thankies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back