Hd Hayabusa Helm By Agbates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you change the height of the Base helmet, then you would have to change the height of the Crown part as well. But to make sure they both fit together properly, go to the 2DPatterWindow ---> Change The Scale Of Development----> Specify Scale. Lets say that that you changed the height of the Base Helm to 27cm in height, the scale number would be 3.601441. Now go to the Crown helmet file and change it to 3.601441 so they both can mesh together smoothly.

Soulless , oh pickles I wish I had seen this before I built my mark VI helm .Oh well, if I did this one I would try a thick layer of magnetic primer on the helm then magnets in the crown .

Wow someone found this? :D

@Teletron

Wow I have never heard of magnetic primer before but it's an idea.

Though I don't think a lot of members had made Agbates new helm yet.

I don't know why though.

Hey soulless looks like someone else found your half busa helmet :pcheck this

LINKY!

Dude did a good job! Just thought you might want to see that :p

-Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what led me over here ,I saw the finished product started to drool & my brain almost crashed. Nearly broke my finger downloading it I was so excited . Somebody Please smoothout the Busa chest perm maybe I'll add it to my Female Mark VI And make a SHEBUSA Ha!..

KillerT26 said:
sweet but could u make it into portrait instead of landscape?

When you are ready to print, select File>Printer Setup and then in the bottom right corner of that box choose Landscape and it will print off fine. It's what I do with my Mark V pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back