1st Build DFT ODST by a Scottish boio

If you incorporated it into the build as sort of a scout, bushland or dessert odst it'd look pretty cool. And maybe using camo patterned undersuit material.

If you incorporated it into the build as sort of a scout, bushland or dessert odst it'd look pretty cool. And maybe using camo patterned undersuit material.
That sounds pretty cool, i'll look into it but im leaning more toward an urban environment type armour... or colourful

1685048537800.png

Made the gauntlets today... was one helluva fight... these are the third ones XD

Nice mate the colour scheme looks cool. I used pva to seal mine too, think I might use plasti dip next time because I noticed that the paint creases under any kind of strain. I also used cheap paint so that could have been it.

Nice mate the colour scheme looks cool. I used pva to seal mine too, think I might use plasti dip next time because I noticed that the paint creases under any kind of strain. I also used cheap paint so that could have been it.
I think plasti dip is a helluva shout, also thanks for saying the colour scheme is nice XD

This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back