Hd Perm Models Starting Cqb Helmet Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
well for a wiki book i can do that i obviously have a lot of time on my hands

and im flattered SKG thank you

I mean, i can help on that, i type pretty fast, and know wtf im talkin about :D

I dont think a word document would help, since putting pictures on word is a pain in teh arse.

Maybe a nice little powerpoint?

wait.....a wikibook would be easier accessible to more people, and can be locked from changes.

The idea of organization is to make 405th "the community/place" to get Halo files. A wiki book is a good idea and the files are yours. Just make sure the team you select to work on it works well together :)

well who should be the team? i think it should be people who done a full suit because of expierence and those who know how to but just cant afford it. another group of people who can explain the 3d modeling aspects of it. another group about molding and casting as well as sculpting clay to make parts. another group who knows pepakura inside and out. another about making the pep model using what kinds of glue etc. another about fiberglassing. another about bondo and smoothing. painting including spray, airbrush, and as well as weathering. then the big dollar one timers like putting a visor in as well as the electronics the electronics i think i can do. then the undersuit and strapping is that and i think this should be put in another topic

Awesome model's! But... Why are all of them released in Pepakura Viewer? I cant change the scale, Or edit the unfold...So it isnt Really... Useable?

EDIT! My mistake.

Awesome model's crackhead! I will DEFINATLEY Be using these when the time comes!

oh very important the scale for the cod piece is the scale you got for robos + 1.8cm to the height for example mine 29.2 for robos and then the same scale for the cod is 31cm for my model and this time i didnt fool around with the rotations so you guys can be sure

I didn't build yet so i don't know...

Actually I don't think it would change that much... on account of the bottom "diaper" part being removed and then the add of supports...

I only had mine change about .3

I'm going to being compiling a list soon :) So just a heads up, make sure the info needed to construct your goodies(Scaling and links) is in the first post :)

man the high def rules!!!! and it looks really easy to make too especially the shins and thanks so much for doing this now i have to get busy!

hey, if you are putting a team together on the book (or whatever medium you decide to use), i can extend my services, you all know my work is legit, so i can write a bit on whatever you need done.

just drop me an email at mmweatherman@yahoo.com if you want to reach me directly, i can always help out.

I'm gone for a short while and you guys have the shin and space diaper up! And they look great! Good job everyone; I'll definitely be using these files.

Well, I say this is great work! They look to be about as easy to build as ROBO's models, and they have some really high detail!

Probably me being stupid, but is there only one shin posted?

I believe so... What you do is print and make one... then just flip the pattern with the flip button and do the other...

Macattack64 said:
I believe so... What you do is print and make one... then just flip the pattern with the flip button and do the other...

I was thinking about something like that...

Wait, Pepakura has a flip button!?

Good god... it does! How did I miss that!?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan137 said:
I was thinking about something like that...
Wait, Pepakura has a flip button!?
Good god... it does! How did I miss that!?
That's the trick we use when unfolding left and right pieces.

I don't think it's necessary to have left and right shins. If you look at the 3D model, its left side looks identical to its right side. That's why I only unfolded one shin. Just build two of them.

yeah i dont like the flip button, i dont have the best track record when it comes to it......ah whatever.

if you are still thinking about the wikibook, im in all the way.

rvb4life said:
yeah i dont like the flip button, i dont have the best track record when it comes to it......ah whatever.
if you are still thinking about the wikibook, im in all the way.

same here but we need people to write the certain chapters with there expertise

About the WikiBook, the first chapter should show most (if not all) of the ways to make armor and pros and cons to each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back