Hd Perm Models Starting Cqb Helmet Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
well since ive done this for a school project as well as filming videos maybe i can write some of the pep stuff and use the video footage as demonstration i guess

Well, if need my help, I'm in.

Maybe there should be different difficulty levels, like SKG said, suggest that people new to pep start with less detailed modes, have them start with the H2 models, or if they're really insecure the H1 marines. Then when they are confident enough to start working on their actual suit they can start using the HD models.

One thing, that I think, should NOT be done, is making this a linear tutorial, meaning that it 'only' shows how to make Master Chief armor, we have ODST, multiple weapons, permutations, and possibly Marine armor, in the works. So limiting this to 'just' spartan armor is a bad idea imo.

gamerguy55 said:
Well, if need my help, I'm in.

Maybe there should be different difficulty levels, like SKG said, suggest that people new to pep start with less detailed modes, have them start with the H2 models, or if they're really insecure the H1 marines. Then when they are confident enough to start working on their actual suit they can start using the HD models.

One thing, that I think, should NOT be done, is making this a linear tutorial, meaning that it 'only' shows how to make Master Chief armor, we have ODST, multiple weapons, permutations, and possibly Marine armor, in the works. So limiting this to 'just' spartan armor is a bad idea imo.

not a lot of people have done weapons... but blacroseimmortal has done a real nice job thus far...

Last edited by a moderator:
These are all great looking models Crackhead, Good Job. But the link in the first post to the supported thighs won't work for me, Is it just me or has any one else had it go to a page full if random text?

werewolf7171 said:
But the link in the first post to the supported thighs won't work for me, Is it just me or has any one else had it go to a page full if random text?
The reason that it's showing as random text is that it's linked directly to the file and your browser didn't know how to display a pdo file so it showed it as text. Here's what you need to do: right-button click the link and then select "Save Link as..." and there you have it.

Hey I didn't see that anyone posted a full build of the cod piece so here is mine I love it didn't even have to modify, I hope that doesn't mean I have big thighs that might be a problem. anyway Ive added cardboard to stabilize it the only issues I had were double tapes (flaps being on both pieces).

f0f00100.jpg

e62c041d.jpg

timecon said:
the only issues I had were double tapes (flaps being on both pieces).
Looks like this model suffers from that "problem" but not the other ones. Anyway, I spotted a few and have uploaded a corrected version. If any of you have double tabs, just trim off one of them.

Anyway, I have assembled a shin piece and it's shown below:

shin003.jpg

shin004.jpg

I have already applied two coats of resin on the outside. I'll be doing the inside shortly

The shin looks good. Ral, what size do you have your scaled to? I just finished a shin, mine is set to 42.0, which is a little more than 2cm off of what the scale size for me is set too.

I finished a thigh, too, but it turned out too big. :|

The cod piece looks great! (...Kinda odd to say that. o_O)

gamerguy55 said:
The shin looks good. Ral, what size do you have your scaled to? I just finished a shin, mine is set to 42.0, which is a little more than 2cm off of what the scale size for me is set too.
Thanks. I scaled mine at 40.2 cm, which happens to be almost the same value if I used Robo's height scaling method. This is the only time that it worked for me. :p

gamerguy55 said:
I finished a thigh, too, but it turned out too big. :|
That will be my next build. I want to make sure that the boot, shin and thigh all work together in terms of their proportions. I'm using BlueRealm's armor as a guide. :D

Ex-Marine_2_Spartan said:
Timecon,

What size waist are you?

well I'm a 35 in pants and so I just left the cod as is when I downloaded the pep file which was a little bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back