Helljumpers: Battle For Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word Pony, we all get busy.

I for one havn't been able to finish editing the chapters because I'm busy as $#!T too.

In other news, I'm going to the Deathklok/Mastodon show here in Austin tomorrow night! Woo!

ACDCrockr209 said:
Lol, looks like I got alot of interest with the noobs, lol.

Just to clarify, no this will not be a movie and sorry I can't have any more ODSTs(unless you want to show up in one chapter and die in the following chapter(s).

The story is mainly about the squad of marines that the UNSC got me. Think of it like Saving Private Ryan. The guy has a squad of marines with him, but he doesn't get any more to replace his fallen squadmates.

Now, I'm REALLY sorry that I haven't been writing. I have been so busy with life and my projects that I haven't had time to write. I really do want to get this one done so I can write another one(maybe a covenant one!).

I am going to get this done I can tell you all that much the only problem is...when?

-Pony

I am just fine with that, I want to live for at least 2 chapters. Remember, clumsy, but he does have 3 knives that he kills his final brute chieftain with after being hit in the chest with the blade part if thats cool with you

Last edited by a moderator:
I for one havn't been able to finish editing the chapters because I'm busy as $#!T too.

Take your time bro. You make my stories awesome!!

In other news, I'm going to the Deathklok/Mastodon show here in Austin tomorrow night! Woo!

I think I hate you now, lol. You are so lucky!!! How good is Mastodon? Any songs you recommend?

I am just fine with that, I want to live for at least 2 chapters. Remember, clumsy, but he does have 3 knives that he kills his final brute chieftain with after being hit in the chest with the blade part if thats cool with you

I am not going to be giving everyone the heroic deaths or heroic kills they want to have. It just won't make sense. If I wanted someone to die, I'll make them walk into an open area and say,"All clear" and while the troopers begin to meet up with the marine/ODST, he suddenly gets shot with a needeler's needle and it goes through his skull and blows up. They all have to be random and realistic. Sure it would be cool for a single ODST to kill 15 cheiftans and not die, but let's face it. He probably won't get through the first brute chieftan.

SAdly I won't be able to get in the action just yet. I have to write about the training that my trooper are getting.Once I get that out of the way, i'll be able to get back in all of the action that everyone loves!

Hope you all understand. I enjoy writing for you guys and all of that mushy stuff, but I don't want to sound to exaggerated with the deaths and kills you guys make.

Oh and hey Null, I still hate you, lol. Make sure to take some pics!! I want to see some METAL!!

-Pony

Heh. Someone's jeaaaaloooooussss~

Of course I am jealous, lol.

Nothing exciting happens here in California, but if something awesome does make it here, it's either too far away or too expensive to even go to.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Of course I am jealous, lol.

Nothing exciting happens here in California, but if something awesome does make it here, it's either too far away or too expensive to even go to.

-Pony

At least you COULD go to something if you really wanted to. I'm stuck in a retarded naval station with a bunch of fools who do idiotic things, causing there to be rules that prevent people from being able to enjoy the pleasures of Chicagoland. >:

lol chicago

And I'll do what I can as far as Deathklok/Mastodon, my cameraphone will probably get $#!Tty pictures but we'll see.

I like pretty much all of Mastodon's stuff, it's very dark, lyrical. good stuff.

Is it too late to join? If not:

Name: Tyler Quick

Place of Birth: Earth

Weapons: Rapid-fire weapons or explosives

Vehicles: Hornet, Pelican, Longsword and other UNSC and some Covenant Vehicles

Date Of Birth: September 23rd, 2528

Appearance: Brown hair, Hazel eyes, White skin.

Build: 227 lbs, 5'10"

Specialty: Naval Aviator

Attitude: A laid-back sort of guy, although he tends to freakout when something goes horribly bad. He absolutley hates the Covenant, but loves their weaponry and will sometimes even examine it ont he battle field. He fools around at appropraite times. He is a very stealthy person, often sneaking out of a room without you noticing.

Is it too late to join? If not:

Name: Tyler Quick

Weapons: Rapid-fire weapons or explosives

Vehicles: Hornet, Pelican, Longsword and other UNSC and some Covenant Vehicles

Date Of Birth: September 23rd, 2528

Appearance: Brown hair, Hazel eyes, White skin.

Build: 227 lbs, 5'10"

Specialty: Naval Aviator

Attitude: A laid-back sort of guy, although he tends to freakout when something goes horribly bad. He absolutley hates the Covenant, but loves their weaponry and will sometimes even examine it ont he battle field. He fools around at appropraite times. He is a very stealthy person, often sneaking out of a room without you noticing.

So you want to be a UNSC pilot then?

Name: Julia McCoy

Weapons: "borrowed" M6C/SOCOM, testing probes, coffee

Vehicles: yellow civilian warthog

Date Of Birth: February 1st (like me ;D )

Appearance: incredibly pale skin, freckles, hazel eyes, auburn hair

Build: 150 lbs, 5'3"

Specialty: maintenance and operation of UNSC communication systems, including holograms, televisions, computers, etc.

Attitude: Incredibly lazy, but she makes up for it by proving to be invaluable when stuff breaks. Greatly dislikes physical activity and will do almost anything to avoid it, unless it involves smacking things around. Says "no" when told to do something, but actually does whatever she's tasked with. Enjoys pissing people off by making them lose miserably at videogames.

:D

Name: Julia McCoy

Weapons: "borrowed" M6C/SOCOM, testing probes, coffee

Vehicles: yellow civilian warthog

Date Of Birth: February 1st (like me ;D )

Appearance: incredibly pale skin, freckles, hazel eyes, auburn hair

Build: 150 lbs, 5'3"

Specialty: maintenance and operation of UNSC communication systems, including holograms, televisions, computers, etc.

Attitude: Incredibly lazy, but she makes up for it by proving to be invaluable when stuff breaks. Greatly dislikes physical activity and will do almost anything to avoid it, unless it involves smacking things around. Says "no" when told to do something, but actually does whatever she's tasked with. Enjoys pissing people off by making them lose miserably at videogames.

You don't want to fight? I was hoping that everyone that joins gets to be in combat so I can leave the boring parts to fake characters, but if that's what you want then ok.

I can have you on one of the UNSC ships if you want, or better yet, you can be in one of the ".5" chapters that I have to write.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
You don't want to fight? I was hoping that everyone that joins gets to be in combat so I can leave the boring parts to fake characters, but if that's what you want then ok.

I can have you on one of the UNSC ships if you want, or better yet, you can be in one of the ".5" chapters that I have to write.

-Pony

Julia could be trapped in a small Covenant ship because she was stealing stuff, then fight her way out. :p

Julia could be trapped in a small Covenant ship because she was stealing stuff, then fight her way out.

Would you mind if tweak it some? I think I know where to put it in the story.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Would you mind if tweak it some? I think I know where to put it in the story.

-Pony

I don't mind. Feel free to tweak as much as you like. It's your story. :)

Can I Be a marine?

Name - Joseph Collins

Birthplace - Luna

rank - Private first class

Weapons - BR55HB SR Battle Rifle (Depend on era of story), M6, Highly skilled with a Sniper Rifle System 99D-S2 Anti-Matériel (depends on era)

Appearance- Short brownish red hair, 6ft 2in. in hight, Lean

Background- With a 132 IQ private collins is considered a genius. Ridiculed by his peers , he spent most of his time Gaining knowlage Of history and physics .Enlisted when he was 18. Learned quickly in basic , Soon rized above his fellow marines. He took a shot to the right shoulder in the battle of Paris-VI (his first battle) , Forcing him to have extensive surgury on this rotator cuff.

Personality- Happy most of the time. Serious when faced with a job. Sarcastic at times. This soldier may be fresh, But it's not to be underestimated.

Hope you can use it. What year does this take place? I can change some of the weapons acording to era if you would like me to.

Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back