Helljumpers: Battle For Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and flaming angels for squad name

Got it down on my notes.

Awesome, Get well soon! Can I Haz Soup? Or Mayb Buttor?

Heh, take the soup, its cold, but tastes great, lol.

Good news is i'm starting to get a tiny bit better. My head is a mess right now, so yeah.

If I get better over the weekend, i'll begin on chapter 3.

-Pony

OK i just made concept number 2 with odsts instead of marines. i also made helljumpers one word =]

tell me what u think oh and the vinget (i think i spelt that right if not then the faded border) is slightly red instead of black to add a tint of contrast. tell us what u think. also hows chapter 3 comin along pony?

2a849b6.jpg

Harding29 said:
wow Yogi i really like ur concept 2 cover looks great

thanks harding. id didnt take long. just some photo manipulation relli =] im glad u like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shade said:
Great Job on the Concept Art Yogi!

cheers shade. im not wantin to hijack this thread but all this positive feedback is makin me feel relli happy haha. hope u get well soon pony!

well hope u feel better not just so u can start on the 3rd chapter but so u dont feel like crap

Riiight, lol

Yogi, the 2nd concept is so freakin' awsome!!! Deffinately want to keep this one.

also hows chapter 3 comin along pony?

Well, I didn't get to start it yet, but now that I feel much better than before, I will begin on it soon.

hope u get well soon pony!

Thanks.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Well, I didn't get to start it yet, but now that I feel much better than before, I will begin on it soon.

Thanks.

-Pony

yay glad u feel better and that ur story is comin along,mines comin along great to,i dont have much but i think its one of the best stories ive written

Great news you guys!

I'm writing Chapter 3!!!

It's coming out really well and I think might have it done later on today.

And because of the new Halo 3: ODST trailer that came out. I'm going to add some of those ideas into the story.

Prepare to drop my friends.

-Pony

im SO glad u like the cover pony. when u got a synopsis of the story ill do a full cover. also good to see ur back on ur feet. cant wait to drop!!!

yay you got the package

Lol, yeah. It came by a Pelican being chased by Banshees, so it came really fast.

im SO glad u like the cover pony

It goes with my book, that why I like. Not to mention it has Helljumpers on it.

when u got a synopsis of the story ill do a full cover

Lol, the word was so confusing, I had to look it up. Sure I will have a synopsis for you. Will probably get one done after the 3rd chapter is over.

also good to see ur back on ur feet. cant wait to drop!!!

Thanks! I can't wait to drop either!!

Hey man I am Sure as hell in for a Marine position,

Are you ready to go into combat with the craziest sons of guns in the UNSC, marine? Are you ready to look at death straight in the eye and and punch him right in the gut. If you reply yes, then go to the nearest weapon rack, grab yourself an AR and be ready to kick some Covenant ass marine. OO-RAH!!!

LOL, sorry about that, I just got done watching that Lock and Load with R. Lee Ermey.

dude when do we start this stuff broski?

What??

P.S. Is my meduc gonna have a role in the next chaptar?

Be patient my friend. All of us are going to be in the story.

===============================================================================

I'm going to my dad's house for the weekend, so I you will have the chapter Sunday or Monday.

-Pony

Here is a little teaser my friends.

The elevator finally stopped. It’s lights began to flicker on and off. “They must have hit one of the power generators”, I whispered to my squad. The elevator’s doors opened, slowly revealing a Brute stabbing a member of the base’s staff through the chest with its weapon. As the alien threw the man’s body across the hall it began to smell the air. It turned around and looked at us in the elevator. “Pathetic heathens!” The Brute threw its weapon to the side, and began charging at us. I yelled out, “Open fire!” The whole elevator lit up bright orange as we fireed on the brute. Its blue armor began to buckle and purple red blood began to seep out of the many bullet wounds the brute was receiving. Furlong managed to get several concentrated bursts into the creatures thick skull. As it fell, we watched it squirm around on the ground. Harding finished it off with a burst through the mouth. “Now look who‘s pathetic, dumbass”.

Enjoy,

-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back