helllppppp me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, you see how the "Read This" text in my earlier post is different from the text in this post, as in it's a shade of green while this text is black?

That means it's a Hyper Text Markup Link. It links to another HTML page on this site, otherwise known as a FAQ, or frequently asked questions.

It answers frequently asked questions.

Is this the first forum you've ever been on?

Not to insult you or anything, but there's usually a code of conduct that each forum follows. If you can't find what it is, usually if you read a bunch of threads you'll be able to pick up on it.

Just relax, calm down, and realize that this is a forum. Not a Chat Room or IRC channel. There aren't any instantaneous responses here, but there are a lot of really quick ones.

If you ask stuff nicely, pleasantly, and in a concise and understandable manner people will be more likely to help you, or at least pay attention to you.

Using proper capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and grammar will get you far.

FinAeros said:
Alright, you see how the "Read This" text in my earlier post is different from the text in this post, as in it's a shade of green while this text is black?

That means it's a Hyper Text Markup Link. It links to another HTML page on this site, otherwise known as a FAQ, or frequently asked questions.

It answers frequently asked questions.

Is this the first forum you've ever been on?

Not to insult you or anything, but there's usually a code of conduct that each forum follows. If you can't find what it is, usually if you read a bunch of threads you'll be able to pick up on it.

Just relax, calm down, and realize that this is a forum. Not a Chat Room or IRC channel. There aren't any instantaneous responses here, but there are a lot of really quick ones.

If you ask stuff nicely, pleasantly, and in a concise and understandable manner people will be more likely to help you, or at least pay attention to you.

Using proper capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and grammar will get you far.

Don't expect to not receive a PM saying "So what if I double post..." etc. Because he sent me one. But hey I'm just trying to help him, ya know?

Last edited by a moderator:
We're just trying to help with net etiquette. And prevent him from being able to say "yeah well no one told me...."

Actually the technical term is netiqquette, or somthing like that. But to say that would be anal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back