Hello, all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jahllar

Hello everybody.
I am a total n00b as of today, though I am currently pouring though stickies and such trying to absorb all the information that I can so that I don't seem like to much of a drain to the local veterans. I have been costuming for the past 3 years, but I have yet to get into armour. My primary reasons for joining this site are that I would like to be a member of a community where I can come and seek help with out being told that one way is the only way. I like to try out new ways to doing old things, and chances are that will crop up in one of my pieces. For my first build I am trying to decide between making a Halo:Reach Pilot helmet or a JFO Helmet..

Hello and may i welcome you on behalf of 405th, to our humble abode, If your having trouble decideing, try looking around for people that have comepleted and see what the finished product is like and decide, if not and if you have time why not just make both?

Well I did some looking around and it appears that there arent any pepakura files for either yet.. Oh well! I'm sure i will figure something out in the near future :)

Hello and welcome, i hope you find everything your looking for here, and i hope you enjoy being a part of the forum community like all of us here.

I guess this is my time to introduce myself, I am a n00b and have just recently signed up. The same as Jahllar i am reading through all of the stickys. My current build is a Halo Reach Pilot helmet and have made a recon helmet in the past. I signed up so that i may interact with the knowledgeable people of the forum and help submit ideas and gather information on how to go about making props and replicas.

Try to start with the easier JFO, as you probably dont vacuform visors.
That way you could just use acetate and window tint for a regular sized visor.

Try to start with the easier JFO, as you probably dont vacuform visors.
That way you could just use acetate and window tint for a regular sized visor.

Yeah I have thought about this and have already decided to vacuform, i have got all the supply's to make one and will be putting it all together in the next few days

Well I did some looking around and it appears that there arent any pepakura files for either yet.. Oh well! I'm sure i will figure something out in the near future :)

Are you saying their arent any peps for the JFO & Pilot? If so, their most certantly are. I know, because I have them. Ill try and find a link & show you. Nick Nack Patty wack has one of the best pep pilots I've seen BTW. Check it out for reference, I know I am.

Oh yeah, Welcome to the community Jahllar. I hope you like it here!

Are you saying their arent any peps for the JFO & Pilot? If so, their most certantly are. I know, because I have them. Ill try and find a link & show you. Nick Nack Patty wack has one of the best pep pilots I've seen BTW. Check it out for reference, I know I am.

Oh yeah, Welcome to the community Jahllar. I hope you like it here!

In my search i kept coming across a link to a thread where someone was making the pep files, but they were both on hold. Now that you've said that though, I'm going to try searching by username to come across his file.. ^^'

**edit: Now I feel like an idiot for not coming across this yesterday. I had found Nick Nack's build thread, but I hadn't seen where he said Jtm 1997 made the pep file. That was all I needed to get to it xD. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back