Hello, my name is Carrie, you killed my father...prepare to die...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrie

Sorry, I just always wanted to do that...

Anyway, I think I must be the oldest person to join this forum, after perusing some of the other introductions...cry...

My 8 year old son desperately wants to be a Grunt for Halloween, but alas they don't make them, so guess what? Here I am. It looks fun, yet challenging. I think the most challenging may be figuring out how to scale the pepakura file to make it fit him...

Name: Carrie
Profession: Health inspector
Favorite Hobby: playing pen and paper D&D, camping, raising children (though some have told me this is not considered a hobby...meh...)
Favorite part of halo: Playing with my kids, and I love the story, I love the new Forge World on Reach
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Lego series
Other Interests: Star Trek
Favorite Food: hmmm...too many to choose...
Favorite Movie(s): Lord of the Rings movies, Star Trek movies (some excluded though), Star Wars movies, Princess Bride (duh), Legend, Dogma, I could go on...
Favorite Books: Icewind Dale trilogy (any book about Drizzt), Hobbit and Lord of the Rings trilogy, Wathership Down
Other: I have two kids who also love Halo, a 8 year old son and 12 year old daughter, two dogs (1 being a pug the other a long hair little mutt of some sort)

Wow, thanks, Stormspirit! That tamasoft link you provided has made life easier for me, lol.

Also, hi and welcome fellow noob, Carrie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back