Hell's Reach Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellraiserjz

I've been doing this build for a while and most of my pics are in my gallery. But I'll just post some of the good ones than have all my pics in one HUGE post.

I'm still a bit new to posting Photobucket images so hopefully these show up.

Heres what I've completed fo far:

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

Reachshin1.jpg

Reachshin6.jpg

So what you guys think? :D

The pep work looks good, nice sharp folds, no serious warping that I can see. I give it a thumbs up! Keep up the good work! Glad to see another person working on Reach! What was the scale you used on the chest?

Vow_Of_Pity said:
thats awesome dude:p you should try get it finished for the release :D

Thats a maybe, but I'm thinking about it.

Brandon McClain said:
The pep work looks good, nice sharp folds, no serious warping that I can see. I give it a thumbs up! Keep up the good work! Glad to see another person working on Reach! What was the scale you used on the chest?

The chest was the origional scale it had. Which meant I had to modify it to fit my head through. I had to look through reference pics to see how the chest is seperated in the game so I know where to cut it and possibly put buckles in. It wont be easy, but then again it ever is. :p

About the warping though, there is a bit of warping in the collar:

Reachchest1.jpg

I don't think its gonna be a big problem while hardening and I could easily fix it. What do you think?

ACDCrockr209 said:
Nice folds my friend!

Keep it up!

-Pony

Thanks. I'm glad you like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah that little bit of neck warp should be a pretty straight forward fix. Just make sure to resin in Sections. But it does look very clean!! keep it up!!

Looks like your'e keepin it clean with the folds! Great work! Where did you get your pep files? i cant seem to find them... :eek

Sithslayer78 said:
Looks like your'e keepin it clean with the folds! Great work! Where did you get your pep files? i cant seem to find them... :eek

Right here

Every Halo Reach file in the forums is posted there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished the Right forearm. Check it out:

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

Its slightly larger for the padding. But overall it looks pretty awsome!

Sorry for the long delay, Iv'e been busy for a while lately.

Anyways, I've just resined teh forearm:

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

As you can see, this is a technique I used for my odst forearms. I stuffed the forearm with newspaper to help keep the shape of the forearm and reduce warping. So far this trick did WONDERS for my odst forearms. I'll do the shin later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back