Helmet Kit from Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey now that im thinking of it, did your helmet have to use the spacers to fit together properly?

p.s. i love the divix woindow player. its awesome when you watching something long and it dims everything but the picture

Yes I did. But ya know, in its current stage it actually could pass off as a "Desert" camo looking color scheme.

love it... made my "Shawwwwwwwwn Bradley" (yes i know that its spelled wrong, but for the sake of reading, it means more sense than Seeeeen.

I LOVE THE HELMET OF SEAN...

Very nice helm, it's my favorite helm after BlueRealm. Yup, you are so lucky man :D

Awwww. You guys!

Thanks for the compliments.. Enjoy the Helmet bro.

:D

BTW, the spacers are optional... the helmet fits together either way with a little squeezing action.. ;)

Wow, really nice helmet and camera.
Sound was a little weird, but so are most when you speak right into them.

@ Sean,
Do you make full armor kits too?
Love the helmet and I'm in the market for a full suit very soon.

I won't be making full suits until Spring '08 when I will offer a brand new Halo 3 armor sculpt.

Until then, it's just helmets.. I do work full time aside from this.. so I can't really go into full production on anything... just a few things here and there.

Sean Bradley said:
I won't be making full suits until Spring '08 when I will offer a brand new Halo 3 armor sculpt.

Until then, it's just helmets.. I do work full time aside from this.. so I can't really go into full production on anything... just a few things here and there.

Not to go completely off topic, but are there any current progress photos of that new sculpt you could share? *wink wink*

Last edited by a moderator:
Mobeus said:
Not to go completely off topic, but are there any current progress photos of that new sculpt you could share? *wink wink*

No.

Last edited by a moderator:
how much would one cost sean? Cause I would like to have one kinda as a detailed reference. And the fact that Ive never had one so Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back