Helms On Display

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the ODST visors from Rube.....He is allowing Sean Bradley to make them for him now. I HIGHLY recommend these visors. Hit Sean up.

Ithica

Ithica said:
I got the ODST visors from Rube.....He is allowing Sean Bradley to make them for him now. I HIGHLY recommend these visors. Hit Sean up.

Ithica

Hmmmmm...

that sounds like a plan....

though, does he sell the ODST visors that he makes?

if he does, I'm more than willing to buy some :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I love the helments, I can't wait till I make my own scout helment the most & the other helms. O & how much was the odst visor if I might ask??

Sean Bradely can give you the prices of the visors. He is more than willing to answer all questions.

Ithica

KeyPersoNELL said:
Hey, Awesome Helms!

Oh by the way,

Did you use the vacuum form method to make the visors for the ODST helms?

savvytank made them, you should ask him

Last edited by a moderator:
Just you wait Ithica.........you will have a different variation of DARE's helmet to put on display! One that actually has the logo on the side! :D

I ended up having to paint it by hand. Due to the detail and being that I am anal about detail/accuracy, using a template was not really possible so I did it all free hand. I think you will like it. I really love how it came out and I hope you do too! :)

Insane collection Ithica. Keep building awesome armour, they give us all the kick we need to get on with builds instead of naff about with other silly things, such as jobs, sleep etc.

wow man what great stuff keep up the good work you have a very very very nice collection thanks for sharing it with US!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back