"Help!" for: Forum Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, i have not been here for that long, so how come under my name its says "Site Admin" ?

Um, question, if you have something that's halo related but not a pep/wip of a pep where could you post it?

hey every body do u know what fourm to go to for Q's about visors? or could u just tell me now thank you guys your life savers

hey every body do u know what fourm to go to for Q's about visors? or could u just tell me now thank you guys your life savers

No we can't tell you now because you haven't asked a question about visors. If it's a small issue, post it on one the Help!-threads like this one, Misc should be appropriate. If it's a really big problem, make a new thread in the Noob forum, you aren't allowed to create thread anywhere else at the moment.

Make sure to go through this as well: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/30542-NOOB-reading-list

Hey guys, quick question: I started back up on my Kat build a couple months ago and I've been wanting to post progress pics on the thread I made originally.. Only problem is the last post on it was in September. Would I get flagged for necro-posting my own WIP thread?

Hey guys, quick question: I started back up on my Kat build a couple months ago and I've been wanting to post progress pics on the thread I made originally.. Only problem is the last post on it was in September. Would I get flagged for necro-posting my own WIP thread?
If it's your own thread, no. However, bumping it for the sake of bringing it to the top of the list is not allowed. Also, double-posting is allowed on your thread as long as you give a day between posts.

Hi, I have a question: Does anyone know any companies that ships fiberglass resin in bulk (big quantities, ex. 1 gallon) ? I live in the Philippines and there are absolutely NO Fiberglass Resins sold in hardware stores in the Philippines. (it sucks i know) Please reply? Me and my 3 of friends are really desperate.

Nighty,
I want to get one of my threads deleted, because it's going to be stalled for a looong time. Probably almost a year or so.. Do you have to flag it first (if so, how?) or do you PM an admin/mod?

Thanks ^^

Hey, what page should I introduce myself to the community? Oh, and by the way, what do I do if I can't create/apply a profile pic? Every time I try, it redirects me to a page that says "invalid photo" or something but I have the picture 200x300. Can anyone explain please?

Hey, what page should I introduce myself to the community? Oh, and by the way, what do I do if I can't create/apply a profile pic? Every time I try, it redirects me to a page that says "invalid photo" or something but I have the picture 200x300. Can anyone explain please?

There's an Introduction Thread here.

It shows on my profile page that the maximum size for profile pictures is 150 x 200 pixels, so that may be the problem.

Hey everyone, I have a question. Every time I try to post a thread, a message comes up saying I can't do so becuase I haven't activated my account yet. How do I activate it? I know when you make a new profile, you have to go through a bunch of steps, I dont think I did that when I made my account, and I cant find the email that I got sent when I made the account (which was like 3 years ago). Help please?

Hi, I have a question: Does anyone know any companies that ships fiberglass resin in bulk (big quantities, ex. 1 gallon) ? I live in the Philippines and there are absolutely NO Fiberglass Resins sold in hardware stores in the Philippines. (it sucks i know) Please reply? Me and my 3 of friends are really desperate.
Maybe you should look online and get it shipped to you that way?

Hey everyone, I have a question. Every time I try to post a thread, a message comes up saying I can't do so becuase I haven't activated my account yet. How do I activate it? I know when you make a new profile, you have to go through a bunch of steps, I dont think I did that when I made my account, and I cant find the email that I got sent when I made the account (which was like 3 years ago). Help please?

I'm guessing your problem stems from you trying to post threads in forums other than the Noob forum? If so, you simply don't have enough privileges yet to post in those forums since you're new, and are limited to posting in the Noob forum until your status is elevated enough.

I'm guessing your problem stems from you trying to post threads in forums other than the Noob forum? If so, you simply don't have enough privileges yet to post in those forums since you're new, and are limited to posting in the Noob forum until your status is elevated enough.

Oh. How would I be able to elevate my status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back