HELP WANTED! Spartan Regiments, help your state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my first try using photo shop...its pretty pathetic atm but ima work on it with any free time I get...btw is there a way to make an image I have<way bigger than the pixels required> and stretch all of the image down to 470-50pixles?

banner1.jpg

SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE said:
Guess who finally finished? :Steve:
mass_regiment_soliver2.jpg

I actually finished it a while ago, but i don't have ps at my house, so i did the entire thing in school, but once i finishe dit, this site was blocked. And the proxy site i used to go to to go around blocks is- you guessed it- blocked. Ironic.

EDIT: looking at it now, it actually looks pretty crappy. I saved it as a JPEG, which gets progressivly crappier after each time you re-save it, but i never did that, so I'm not sure why that happened :evil:

Thats a fricken sweet banner i was gonna try to make one for MA but your banner made me change my mind

Last edited by a moderator:
well I'm gonna work on Wisconsin, gonna incorporate the flag in if I can but it probably wont look to good when I distort it judging on its design, but I got Halo fonts already and photoshop elements 2.0 so I should be able to do something decent

edit:

ok got it done, I am not sure if anyone else is from WI now, but when I joined it was just me...hence the ODST with the red visor

WIregimentjpeg.jpg

Is there a Dutch regiment?

If so and we have no banner I can try to convince my friend to make one for me/us.

I KNOW theres 2 Dutch guys here, me and Falcon NL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back