Here's My War Machine Build (Pic Heavy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome the only thing idk, is how you will fiberglass the guantlet's insides. Because u know the gun peice is closed.

Excellent work so far. Very nice folds and the super glue method produces some very clean results!

I'm working on the same project. So far I've got the chest piece, shoulder bells and right leg pepped and ready fro resin, my helmet is completed :lol .

I did the 1.9 scale for the legs and they seemed a bit big(too long). I redid them at 1.8 scale and they seem much better. (I'm 5'11", 220lbs.) I

ended up doing the chest piece twice. The first time the bottom of the chest plate came down below my belly button. I figured it wouldn't look right

with the abdomen armor. Now the chest comes about an inch above my belly button.

@meditated - The weapon can be rondo'd to harden it and then cut open between where the weapon connects to the arm and fiber glassed on the inside. I plan on putting an airsoft gun into mine. :p

Everything looks great, can't wait to see it resined. Keeps up the good work!

Hey thanks guys. I'm starting to resin everything that I have done and still working on pepping the rest. I was asked to show a pic of what the suit looks like so far and I thought I would show you all too. There not the best pics (arm through the chest to hold on the shoulder lol) the spacing of the parts are off but it was to show a general look of it. Hope you all enjoy! :D

well here they are

DSCF0313.jpg

DSCF0314.jpg

DSCF0315.jpg

(The boots I'm planning on using will add about 2-3 inches to my height and make the legs look right)

This may not be new, but I just want to share this to everyone. I found a crimson dynamo in Iron Man 2 videogame. I hope someone will start Crimson Dynamo pepakura.

17gallerystory_full-5142688..jpg

ironman2_crimsondynamo.jpg

darkie said:
looking great, when i'm finished with my nightmare im gone start making a war machine. any new updates

I have a tiny update I have finished pepping the right thigh. I've been working really slow on this (been Prestiging in modern warfare 2) as I can't get resin for awhile. I hope to have the rest of it finished by next week so I can start resining the suit. Only the right biecp, shoulder, and shin to go :)

Last edited by a moderator:
darkie said:
mw2 :pi know what your talking about :p.

what files do you use for the boots?

I'm thinking that going to use the toe that Starkmark4 made with the back of it from Finheads thread. Maybe a new boot file will come out for it :unsure .

Starkmark4's toe piece

Finhead's thread

(If you can't open the RAR file i could do it and send you the piece you need)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my God, your peps look AMAZING. Super freakin' clean looking folds!

By the way, you seem to be running on a lot of soda. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back