Hey i'm new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian 2112

Jr Member
My friend (Roadkill 2112 idk if he's on here or not) introduced me to this site, and I instantly went out and bought supplies to make my own halo gear.

I've got one question thats kind of random.. I'm a graphics designer so I always have a sig in my forums, but for some reason I cant seem to get the image up in my sig on this forum.. I've tried the regular
tags, I've tried the html code for images, but nothing seem to work. Anyone know how to put it up? Here's the image:

jahnvq.jpg

Because many people like to use images that have the dimensions of a truck, I suppose? This is all about the stuff that is above the white line after all.

Because many people like to use images that have the dimensions of a truck, I suppose? This is all about the stuff that is above the white line after all.

Signature images could be limited down to a certain size. Say 450x150. That is perfect for a signature.

Signature images could be limited down to a certain size. Say 450x150. That is perfect for a signature.

It's just my opinion, but I think every signature that exceeds one or two standard sized lines of text or otherwise catches much attention by changing text colour or size is bad. The relations just aren't right if you attach 150 pixels (of anything, not just images) to posts that aren't that long themselves - and lets face it: Even posts with an above-average length barely scratch 150 pixels, unless they have pictures in them. The content of your last post, for example, only has a height of 135 pixels, and that is including the quote.

Also, I don't see any reason why it's necessary to put images in signatures. If people do that, it's usually to present (or often rather aggrandise) themselves or to make their posts more distinctive. But for distinctiveness and easy recognition there are avatars and presentation should take place in a dedicated thread instead of forcing it into other threads with every single reply.

reson they are dissabled. adam wants the bandwidth for the site to be lower than it was when we had signatures. and alot of people use more than one image in their sig to make a huge semi sized signature and it just makes more scroll time in the forums and its just plain annoying because of the bad or overly huge signatures.

Welcome to the 405th!

Is that a Phoenix/Bollomonk DMR? Just wondering because I pepped one and it became far too small, even for me (and I'm just 5'3"). What was the scale that you used?

Welcome to the 405th!

Is that a Phoenix/Bollomonk DMR? Just wondering because I pepped one and it became far too small, even for me (and I'm just 5'3"). What was the scale that you used?

This thing is small. It's the bollomonk DMR, but it's tiny because I think we needed to print it on A4 sized paper :/ It's only 64mm long. I'm pretty sure theres another pep of the full sized one, so i'm gonna keep looking :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back