Hey, Just introducing myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckblum

Hey, Im Cam and I like Halo. I also like paintball, biking and plastic modeling. Anyways I found this site doing a google search for Halo armour and seeing if I could buy some. Now that Ive come across this I think I might just make some myself. Ive always enjoyed art and creating things. I like woodwork and have even made some custom work for my paintball marker. Im also big into modeling and right now Im actually working on a Sci-fi type model largely inspired by Halo, only problem is no one makes any small scale marines or any Halo figures.

Anyways theres no introduction section on these forums so I just thought Id post it here.

Heres a link to my current diorama Im building, let me know what you think. Give some suggestions, its nice to get them from some real Halo fans too. http://cs.finescale.com/forums/836251/ShowPost.aspx

LastSpartan said:
Nice job!

And yes we had a halo figures maker, once o_O

Your diorama looks like the believe ad.

Welcome to the site :)

Thanks, that was one of my biggest inspirations. When I first saw it I was thinking "I like modeling, I like Halo. THIS IS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS."

A figure maker once? Did they have a website or company name or anything? Anyway to get a hold of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I used to do the same thing before when I was bout 9-12 (im 14 now)... I WOULD keep on doing things like that if i could find some plastic or styrofoam....but i lost all my army guys...(had a whold bucket i bought from Raleys for 7$ :))

Spartan1105 said:
Lol I used to do the same thing before when I was bout 9-12 (im 14 now)... I WOULD keep on doing things like that if i could find some plastic or styrofoam....but i lost all my army guys...(had a whold bucket i bought from Raleys for 7$ :))

Yea man Ive been doing it since I was 10-11 I think. Im 17 goin on 18 in 2 months. I live in a small town, theres not much to do and honestly I got most of those supplies from construction sites or the recycling/garbage. I only buy kits and figures in the city, and scenic materials. It works for me and I enjoy it, Ive even sold a few display bases.

Heres a sample of one my previous works (okay sorry Im showing off now, but this is my favourite). It is about 4cm X 4cm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back