HEY LOOK! another veteran ranger WIP *pic heavy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Lil! I'm much happier with the coat now, i'ts amazing how far a little bleach and some RIT dye will go, I think the weathering along with the spray paint and stencil marks really makes it look old and worn. :)

Holy crap dude that is freaking awesome! Really nice build man, hats off to you.

oh wow, drack, the god of foam graced my build, how awesome! lol, thank's for the props, I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. It has been a long road, but I learned a lot on the way.
Thanks again sealgair.

btw drack, how is the MC suit not in the elite section yet lol.

This looks amazing! Everything came together so nicely. You made great use of the Dean's plugs for your wiring. I used them all the time back when I was big into r/c cars. The only thing I can even remotely think of suggesting is to maybe weather the wiring and connectors a bit to blend them in more with the helmet. Other than that, I say once again...amazing job! :D

I am hoping that once I get the undersuit, weathering finished, gravety hammer and voice changer done I might get stepped up to elite :)

Thanks a ton vhsore, I am planning on weathering the connectors, I just got hasty and forgot to do it after I weathered my coat and finished my rifle lol. But ya I love dean's, I used em in my truck too, and they work really well for airsoft guns as well.

drack, I think we all kind of hope that our builds go elite at some point, but I think your build is already plenty good enough to make it. MC's suit in foam was just a little bit of a pioneering move on your part lol.

Oh voice changer reminds me, I forgot, I have my voice amp in my helm now too. It took me forever to be able to turn it on with no feedback because the mic is literally right behind the speaker in the mask lol.

god damn that gun is so beastly!!!! i so gotta see it in person!!! well... i gotta get time off of work first! haha! howd you make that rifle?

god damn that gun is so beastly!!!! i so gotta see it in person!!! well... i gotta get time off of work first! haha! howd you make that rifle?

I'm really glad you like his gun but please refrain from using that kind of language while on this forum please! :D

I absolutely love the fallout series, with vegas being in the very top, and I have to say that is a very clean build, superb craftsmanship on the mask and helmet bro !!!

Hey I'm really new to this whole shabang and am interested in making my own ncr ranger outfit. If its not too much trouble, could you post the pepakura file of the mask/helmet on this page (or email me at zmanrhodes@gmail.com).
Thanks,
Altjahre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back