Hey Whats Up Im New And Ihave Some Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ODST_CHASK said:
i have one more question actually i dont think i got it right when i print it.. it says that "the printer paper size is not scared to the design size do i want to scale it?" what do i click yes or no?? when i click yes it looks like everything chages

You want to say no to this question. If you say yes, it'll resize things if it feels anything is off-page. That being said, you should make sure that nothing is overlapping another piece, or going across a dotted line. If it is, then you have to shuffle the parts layout around a little to avoid that.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok progress so far.. this is what i got done in alittle around 2 hours everything seems to be scaled just about right i was a tad bit worried at first but yea im gona try and konock it otu tonite... what is the average time for doing this ???

DSC_0319-1.jpg

DSC_0320.jpg

well i got a decent amount of stuff done today i still have a lot of cutting left to do there is a ton of small peices for this helmet it looks like its going to take alot of tiem lol but i got most of the top part done and the visor done ill update some more tomorrow

update this is what i got done after dinner i dont have much time to mess around with anything else but i think i might finish it tomorrow depening if i have to work out not

DSC_0321-1.jpg

DSC_0322-1.jpg

DSC_0323-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back